tab stop issue (1 Viewer)

kevlray

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 20:08
I have an odd issue which defies the logic of tab stops. I working with an old database (created about 2003). There is a form on this database which has a couple of sub-forms. In one of the sub-forms there are three more sub-forms. The tab stops have been set to No on the main form. In the first sub-form, tabbing through the form seems to work just fine until it gets to the last field on the form before the last sub-form for that sub-form. When I tab from the last field (Notes) it goes to a 'ghost' box. I want the focus to go to the Garnishment Input sub-form, then from the Garnishment Input sub-from to the New record button. After I tab from the 'ghost' box it goes to the Period EndDate box.

FYI: The Parent Name and Safety Net/CDS Codes GIS/Aid are sub-forms.

The database is still an Access 2003 database. I am using Access 2010 to work on it. But a end user is still using 2003 and has the same issue.

Anybody have any idea what is going on.

Attachments

• Access form.png
    Access form.png
    70.8 KB · Views: 42

kevlray

Registered User.
Local time
FYI: Converting the DB to 2007 format fixes the issue. I had previously attempted and compact and repair which did not have any effect.

kevlray

Registered User.
Local time
I looked and looked and could not find the culprit. The closest thing that I found was a Page Break (not sure why it there), but there is no tab stop property for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom