TabNine - deep learning to write your code (1 Viewer)

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 02:06
I came across some software that uses AI to help predict what code you should type next. Rather ingenious! It uses deep learning algos to get the job done.

The software is called TabNine and is found here: https://www.tabnine.com/

Could that be used in writing VBA code? Or is there an equivalent for VBA coders?

Gasman

Enthusiastic Amateur
Local time
Well if it performs as well the Google AI for their devices, I'll give it a miss. :)

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Yesterday, 19:06
Very interesting. I noticed the page that specifies which code editors are supported and didn't really see anything I deal with.

I don't know, I mean .... If it's anything like some of the more aggressive auto-complete features (until I disable them) of SSMS, honestly I think I spend more time backspacing and "undo"-ing the suggestion than I do benefitting from it. I can't remember which thing it was when I first starting using Sql Server Mgmt Studio, something like either when I started typing N for Null or C for Case, something I did all the time, it would auto complete something else until I found that specific setting to turn off.

If it actually goes beyond syntax and function-related suggestions and into deep logic of what the coder might be wanting to accomplish, that would be pretty interesting and cool, maybe!

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
if it performs as well the Google AI for their devices, I'll give it a miss. :)

I'm pretty sure Google do not use AI to serve me ads or in any way help me in my internet experience.

I'm pretty sure they use something called AM......

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom