Tattoos (1 Viewer)

Mikecolady

Local time
Today, 22:07
Now before I get going here I want to disclose I think tattoos are cool and have not a 1 single problem with them.

But this is what I wanna know.. Am I the only guy in the world who lifts weights that has a muscle or two on my body that doesn't have a tattoo? Anywhere I go and see other dudes and chicas who obviously train they always seem to have tattoos. I never really noticed or gave it a second thought until my girl one day asked why I didn't have any. And my simple answer is I simply don't. So I started to do a little observational research and came to my conclusion.

Do women think they are hot or is it just fun to get them or whats the dealio. I am just curious about reasons people get them so I can have some more insight to the topic. I see some people that have some greatly placed ink (I think thats the cool thing to say ) and I see some big time weiners with some douchly placed ink.

Thoughts please

Mikecolady

Local time
Today, 22:07
Now before I get going here I want to disclose I think tattoos are cool and have not a 1 single problem with them.

But this is what I wanna know.. Am I the only guy in the world who lifts weights that has a muscle or two on my body that doesn't have a tattoo? Anywhere I go and see other dudes and chicas who obviously train they always seem to have tattoos. I never really noticed or gave it a second thought until my girl one day asked why I didn't have any. And my simple answer is I simply don't. So I started to do a little observational research and came to my conclusion.

Do women think they are hot or is it just fun to get them or whats the dealio. I am just curious about reasons people get them so I can have some more insight to the topic. I see some people that have some greatly placed link on site (I think thats the cool thing to say ) and I see some big time weiners with some douchly placed ink.

Thoughts please
You may agree or disagree, everyone has unique view.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 12:07
Tattoos are common in the New Orleans area. We can see several themes from various neighborhoods, mostly gang-related. I have to respect the gang tattoos from the area of Chalmette (suburban N.O.) because at least they tend to spell their tattoos correctly.

I don't have one but my step-daughter has several. The most recent one was to commemorate her divorce after a toxic relationship that didn't start that way but it devolved over time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom