The Discipline of Children (1 Viewer)

jsanders

If I Only had a Brain
Local time
Today, 03:32
Kraj said:
Whoops! Yup, there was supopsed to be a "his" in there.
I see you guys have taken this thread on a 'Wild Goose Chase"

R

Rich

Yeah, along with half his murdering band of cronies, pity they didn't practice what they preached on themselves first

Kraj

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 07:32
jsanders said:
I see you guys have taken this thread on a 'Wild Goose Chase"
Yes, well... I couldn't pass it up. Sorry. :(

jsanders

If I Only had a Brain
Local time
Rich said:
tell me jj, does thee believe in leading by example ?:confused:
Well I’ve looked over this entire thread and I have not as yet derailed it.
And thank you for noticing my natural leadership qualities.

TessB

Plays well with others
Local time
I thought we were talking about me! Where did we get off topic?

R

Rich

It's really quite simple, the government here has banned the discipline of children by parents and teachers, so we don't have to bother any more :rolleyes:

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Rich said:
It's really quite simple, the government here has banned the discipline of children by parents and teachers, so we don't have to bother any more :rolleyes:
and as a result, if you should accidentally touch a child, they are quite aware they can sue you for assault or something. Some children even sue their parents!

Col

R

Rich

ColinEssex said:
and as a result, if you should accidentally touch a child, they are quite aware they can sue you for assault or something. Some children even sue their parents!

Col
reminds me of a story I heard from a guy when he caught a young kid breaking into his garage.
He called the police and held onto the kid until they turned up.
The kid started punching himself violently in the face.
Guess who was made to feel like a criminal when the law finally turned up?:rolleyes: :mad:

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Rich said:
Guess who was made to feel like a criminal when the law finally turned up?:rolleyes: :mad:
so the police did turn up? thats rare:rolleyes:

a friend of mine phoned the police because she thought there was an intruder in her garden (she lives alone), the cops never showed, she rang again and was told they didn't give it a priority but if the intruder broke into her house, ring again and they'll respond.:rolleyes: fortunately nothing untoward happened

I suppose cuts have to be made somewhere to pay for this glorious war we're in - so that makes it ok.

Col

FoFa

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 02:32
ColinEssex said:

a friend of mine phoned the police because she thought there was an intruder in her garden (she lives alone), the cops never showed, she rang again and was told they didn't give it a priority but if the intruder broke into her house, ring again and they'll respond.:rolleyes: fortunately nothing untoward happened

I suppose cuts have to be made somewhere to pay for this glorious war we're in - so that makes it ok.
Probably has nothing to do with the war. Since yall' don't have guns, what's the big deal? I mean what could they do without a gun? Your nation is safe since yall' aint got guns right, why bother with trival crap like someone is walking in my garden, when there are (what was the term, yobs or something like that) to be had for the taking?:D

jsanders

If I Only had a Brain
Local time
ColinEssex said:

Col
So far our participation is .5 trillion Dollars. A number by the way, outside of human imagination.

Last edited:

Kraj

Registered User.
Local time
ColinEssex said:
I wish I could say this is something that would never happen in the U.S. :( In general, the police response times are very good, but just a couple months back we had an incident (I forget where) in which a joyriding teenager got into a motorcycle accident and was killed. When his friends called 911, the calltaker told them they shouldn't have been screwing around and hung up on them. Twice.

He was fired...

dt01pqt

Certified
Local time
Rich said:
I wonder what went wrong?:confused:
I think someone desires can give you a misleading impression. Hitler used religion as a powerful tool cleverly encouraging the mystic adorer Himler to form together the Third Reich. Intelligence has shown that Hitler enjoyed sadomasochism and fetishism. I think the discipline of being a monk appealed to him and the immense power of religion that he could exploit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom