The One True Religion (1 Viewer)

jsanders

If I Only had a Brain
Local time
Today, 06:27
Come all ye brothers; all you have to do is forsake all others. Come be a disciple, spread the word of the one true and only belief.

Together you can create heaven right here on Earth.

Why wait for death to bring nirvana, surely what is offered here, is much more than Mohamed taught. All you have to have is faith, faith that mankind is the pinnacle of evolution in the universe and that mankind is in charge of its destiny.

Don’t listen the words of peace brought to you by ventriloquists thousands of years ago. Join the true religion, all followers of “God” are idiots and whackos.

You don’t want to be whacko do you? Of course not, you’re an intelligent and contemplative human being, why would you believe any thing you can’t see or imagine.

The demands of this faith are very strenuous, you must be willing to sacrifice friendships, family, and yes, even in some cases, be shunned by society. But it’s worth it because in the end if you can convince one person not to believe, than brother you’re a success.

Be proud of yourselves Atheist Brothers you are the world greatest fanatics. You will show the way to true faith and life.

Last edited:
R

Rich

Yes just look at what religion has done for mankind in the last thousand years

lightray

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 22:27
Rich said:
Yes just look at what religion has done for mankind in the last thousand years

Don't you mean "Just look at what mankind has done for religion, in the last thousand years" ? religion is only a concept, it can't physically do anything.

R

Rich

lightray said:
Don't you mean "Just look at what mankind has done for religion, in the last thousand years" ? religion is only a concept, it can't physically do anything.

Ah, I thought he was talking about money, after all that's the worlds true religion

jsanders

If I Only had a Brain
Local time
Rich said:
Well I just knew the US was full of wierd cults, so I assumed this was one of them.

The Grand Wizard Speaks

jsanders

If I Only had a Brain
Local time
Rich said:
That's a title reserved for good ol' southern babtist christians

Your come-backs are getting weaker all the time. Soon it won’t be any fun to antagonize you.

Try to come up with something creative for a change. You’re beginning to bore us to death.

R

Rich

jsanders said:
Your come-backs are getting weaker all the time. Soon it won’t be any fun to antagonize you.

Try to come up with something creative for a change. You’re beginning to bore us to death.
"Us" ;delusions of grandeur again:rolleyes:

Bodisathva

Registered User.
Local time
Rich said:
"Us" ;delusions of grandeur again:rolleyes:
hmmm...

You’re beginning to bore us to death.

us- any group of two or more people which the speaker is part. TRUE

US- United States: North American republic containing 50 states - 48 conterminous states in North America plus Alaska in northwest North America and the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean; achieved independence in 1776. TRUE

Us is a weekly American magazine dedicated to celebrities. TRUE

Us (1992) is the seventh studio album by British rock musician Peter Gabriel. ???

Can't prove or disprove that last one, only because as far as I know he's not a member of this forum but I think J's got that one right, there Rich. :rolleyes:

KenHigg

Local time
Rich said:
That's a title reserved for good ol' southern babtist christians

That's 'Baptist' :rolleyes:

For goodness sake Rich, if you're going to babble on about something, at least spell it correctly. (Unless you're hitting the sauce, then we understand...;) )

R

Rich

Bodisathva said:
hmmm...

You’re beginning to bore us to death.

us- any group of two or more people which the speaker is part. TRUE

Just like Bush thinks he speaks for the free world eh?:rolleyes:

Bodisathva

Registered User.
Local time
Rich said:
Just like Bush thinks he speaks for the free world eh?:rolleyes:
No, Rich... in order to fall into that category J would have to have said "all of us". Which, in context would probably be true, but is irrelevant since he didn't use the all inclusive.

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Today, 11:27
What happened to Rich's post that Jenny quoted?:confused:

Originally Posted by Rich
Well I just knew the US was full of wierd cults, so I assumed this was one of them.

Don't say it was deleted by an overzealous bible basher

Col

R

Rich

Bodisathva said:
No, Rich... in order to fall into that category J would have to have said "all of us". Which, in context would probably be true, but is irrelevant since he didn't use the all inclusive.
Us is plural, thefore Jenny thinks he's speaking for many, like I said, "delusions of grandeur"

R

Rich

ColinEssex said:
What happened to Rich's post that Jenny quoted?:confused:

Don't say it was deleted by an overzealous bible basher

Col
Almost certainly since it contained a reference to the church of scientology

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
jsanders said:
I thought you were leaving anyway:confused: you said you were - or is that the usual American empty promises like your government use.

Can you give us a leaving date? then we can have a whip round and collect some barbed paper clips for your present

Col

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Rich said:
Almost certainly since it contained a reference to the church of scientology
Isn't that the cult that little Tommy Cruise funds?

surely all religions are cults - they all survive on fear and brainwashing its followers - especially in the USA where they believe anything:rolleyes:

Col

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom