The Walking Dead (1 Viewer)

Libre

been around a little
Local time
Today, 02:29
OMG I'm totally hooked on this show.
Anybody else?
I'm just 4 episodes into Season 3 - so no spoilers please.
I'm not a big TV fan - the first show I really got interested in since LA Law (mid 1980s) was Breaking Bad which I loved.
My brother kept urging me to get into The Walking Dead - and now that I've started, I'm as addicted as a crack head. All I want to do with my life is watch episode after episode - but there are a few other things in my life I have to do - not that they're as important as watching TWD.

scott-atkinson

I'm with the Witch.......
Local time
Today, 09:29
Libre,

Check out www.Counchtuner.com you can watch all episodes of Walking Dead from Pilot right up to current season 5 episodes, plus many more shows too.

And it's all FREE...yay..

Libre

been around a little
Local time
Today, 02:29
Okay scott - cool. Right now I'm watching on Netflix but once I get up to season 5 I'll need another source, probably. But I will check out your link. Thanks.

ConnorGiles

Strange Traveller
Local time
"Previously on AMC'S The Walking Dead!"

Got to love that show! Finished at the moment though :(

scott-atkinson

Local time
Does anybody watch Game of Thrones?

Another cracking show...

Vassago

Former Staff Turned AWF Retiree
Local time
Today, 05:29
I watch both, but I'm really getting tired of The Walking Dead and just how unrealistic it is. I've never liked the idea of undead zombies because SCIENCE. I over-analyze way too much though. :D

I'm ecstatic that Game of Thrones is back. :D

Frothingslosh

Premier Pale Stale Ale
Local time
Today, 05:29
I thought America was overrun by Undead Zombies, aren't most of them in your Government :D:rolleyes:

They are certainly in ours... ;)

Nah. While the low level bureauocrats are probably zombies, I'd classify the ones running the show as either demons or cultists of one of the Great Old Ones. Perhaps Nyarlothep, or even Dread Cthulhu himself.

I could swear that if you play most Congressional speeches backward, at some point you'll hear "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn."

ConnorGiles

Strange Traveller
Local time
Nah. While the low level bureauocrats are probably zombies, I'd classify the ones running the show as either demons or cultists of one of the Great Old Ones. Perhaps Nyarlothep, or even Dread Cthulhu himself.

I could swear that if you play most Congressional speeches backward, at some point you'll hear "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn."

For those of you who haven't a clue of the last part - it translates to "In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming." :D

Cthulhu is what I would picture an all powerful deity to be. Rather than a large human figure with a white beard. :p

scott-atkinson

Local time
For those of you who haven't a clue of the last part - it translates to "In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming." :D

Cthulhu is what I would picture an all powerful deity to be. Rather than a large human figure with a white beard. :p

Google Translate is a wonderful tool... ;):D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom