This really explains a lot... (1 Viewer)

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Today, 11:40

Like I said before, Washington elite ruling class liberals... plus a vocal minority (I assume) of regular people on the left.... have become sex crazed maniacs and frankly I think a majority of Americas just sick of it. Can we just get back to being a normal country of people who at least make a passing attempt at decency?

Answer yes we can and we are well on our way, if polling sentiment is any indication 🍺 :)

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 13:40
If Sleepy Joe's numbers are in any way indicative, the mid-term elections will probably take a strong turn to the conservative side of the aisle.

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 19:40
I monitor this graph to get a feel for sentiment:

Looks like there is a recent turn for the worse.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 14:40
Can we just get back to being a normal country of people who at least make a passing attempt at decency?
I lost hope when I first saw a gay pride parade on TV with the scantily clad men shaking their dangling appendages at the cameras and mimicking sex acts. I don't care what you do in private but that type of public display REGARDLESS of your sexual orientation is disgraceful and we allow it lest we be called homophobes. And don't get me going on twerking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom