This site was blocked ? (1 Viewer)

Gasman

Enthusiastic Amateur
Local time
Today, 11:53
Coming back from the USA and on the last leg of my journey ( a 6 hour ride on the coach) I thought I'd take a quick peek at the forum, as I have been on holiday the last 5 weeks and not on much at all.?

National Expresss coaches have free wifi called vuer, but when I tried to go here, Cisco Umbrella blocked the site due to content.?

Content was 'Software Technical' :)

• Wow
Reactions: Jon

jdraw

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 07:53
Glad you have made it. Things are sounding pretty hectic generally. Borders closing. Airport confusion. Some neighbors here in south Florida were returning to Finland today.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 06:53
"Software technical" got blocked? Gotta watch out for those sexy centerfolds of naked motherboards, I guess.

kevlray

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 04:53
Knowing how crazy the internet is, "Software" could possibly return all kinds unexpected results.

CJ_London

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 11:53
I have a collection of original Apple magazines from the days of the Apple II. The very first ones. When the internet started up I thought I'd try and find out if they were worth anything (They're not, and all now available online) - but the magazine was called 'Hard Core' and the search engine took me to many interesting:unsure: places.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom