Ticket Pricing (1 Viewer)

Peter Quill

Local time
Today, 20:10
Hello Everyone, I am attempting to solve a problem using solver that I built to complement a scenario that my students encountered while using a platform called knowledge matters. The long and short of it is that the students were tasked with figuring out the ticket prices for six sections in a stadium to generate $575,000 in profit to pass the simulation. I am trying to figure out the optimal ticket pricing to maximize revenue instead of guessing and checking. The constraints that I have would be seating capacity with changing cells being the prices. The target cell is the total revenue. I have attached the sheet. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Dynamic Ticket Pricing

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 14:10
I note that you have yet to receive a reply. I am replying to your post so that it is bumped up the list of posts in the hope that it will get another look...

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Today, 06:10
no attachment and most people wont' click external links

GPGeorge

Grover Park George
Local time
Today, 06:10
Hello Everyone, I am attempting to solve a problem using solver that I built to complement a scenario that my students encountered while using a platform called knowledge matters.
The long and short of it is that the students were tasked with figuring out the ticket prices for six sections in a stadium to generate $575,000 in profit to pass the simulation.
I am trying to figure out the optimal ticket pricing to maximize revenue instead of guessing and checking. The constraints that I have would be seating capacity with changing cells being the prices. The target cell is the total revenue. I have attached the sheet. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Dynamic Ticket Pricing
Is this a class assignment you need to complete for a grade? Or are there other students for whom you are working on a solution?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom