Total Access Analyzer (1 Viewer)

jleach

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 11:11
I've never used it myself, but FMS has a reputation for having very solid and helpful tools. I would guess it as a reasonable purchase.

Even for relatively small databases: it's not just code that it deals with, and - keeping tracking of things starting smaller makes it a much easier job when it expands over time.

Leo_Coroneos

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 23:11
Thanks for the info mate.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 11:11
I've used the product for a number of years. It is especially useful for examining databases created by others. There are a number of very useful reports and the formatting of code modules makes them very easy to read. One of my favorite reports is the list of unused items. As you know, when you are developing, objects seem to get added all the time but not necessarily deleted when they have served their purpose. This helps with cleanup before you deliver the final product. I also like the object outlines which help you see how things are connected. What I don't like is that you need to get a new version when you upgrade your version of Office and they are not always johnny on the spot with their releases of new versions. All in all, you get a lot for your money.

PS - if you had posted this in the General Access forum, you might have gotten more responses, sooner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom