Trans man boxing a woman! (1 Viewer)

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 09:25
Just FYI, in the armed forces of the US, the Biden administration wants to REDUCE the physical requirements for certain positions to allow women to qualify. Does that make any sense? Women can make lots of contributions to the military. There was a time when we were allowed to "test" people to decide where they would most benefit the armed forces NOT place them based on their preferences within reason. So if you qualify for a, b, c, you get to choose from those three options but you don't get to choose d. PERIOD. So what if women don't all qualify for SEAL training. A few will. If they can hack it, more power to them. I'm sure that there will be situations where having a female SEAL would actually be beneficial to a team but that doesn't mean you dumb down the whole program.

And worrying about having enough flight suits to fit pregnant women is ridiculous. All those G forces can't be good for the fetus. And then there's the hormone imbalance of pregnancy. Fighter pilots can't have that kind of distraction. They need to be on ALL the time.

AngelSpeaks

Local time
Today, 08:25
Keep the standards except height and weight. They can't do the same job otherwise.

twgonder

Local time
I just stopped by based on a comment by Doc and briefly viewed the comments.
But I have no problem with a pure reading of the origianl title.
As I understand it, what you would have is two biological women battling it out in a boxing ring.
It's not relevant that one suffers gender dysphoria and thinks she's a man.

I sponsor a young woman in Colombia that looks to be the next Rhonda Rousey.
So, I have no problem with the concept.
Now, if it was a trans woman that were to take her on, then I might object.
"Might", because this gal slaughters 90% of the men that take her on, including myself.
She can kick and hit so fast I don't even see it coming.

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 14:25
Worth reading JK Rowling's tweet on trans rapist in a woman's prison....

Note:- 1984 comment about believing what you are told!

Extract:-
“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.” George Orwell, 1984 4/X

KitaYama

Local time
Today, 22:25
1672486625655_0.jpg

Cotswold

Local time
I don't know about anyone else but I can't make moss nor sand of this transgender stuff..

As a motorcyclist if I self-identify as a cyclist, I'm refused entry to the Tour de France. Which is clearly wrong. Maybe if I were in Scotland it would work? After all they've just had a rapist (two rapes) who self identified as a woman just before their trial, who was referred to as female throughout the proceedings by the judge and everyone else. After conviction he, her, or whatever was sent to a woman's prison. Then the fishwife Nichola Sturgeon in conflict to her own legislation had the person moved to a male only prison, due to public outcry. How long for we do not know. But if moved back to a female prison, no doubt it will be not made public.
Only in Scotland where they all run round in skirts anyway.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
I think what WBC is trying to achieve is the best solution. "At Birth" rule.

Is your story about the rapist more strange than this:

View attachment 106171

Well, it certainly is a strange story... but hey, if they're happy and aren't hurting each other or anyone else, maybe they deserve each other. Look at it on the bright side, though. They were going through surgeries, which means that they will not be reproducing. They should get a Darwin Award for voluntarily taking themselves non-fatally out of the gene pool.

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
I've seen a few clips from Megyn Kelly recently. She's always interesting and on point. It occurred to me that she's a female Tucker Carlson...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom