Trump is still the world's best bet ... (1 Viewer)

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 01:12
The unhinged washed-up Hollywood vote not going Trump's way, shocking.

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 09:12
I've seen Trump round on several reporters and I didn't really get it.

Taking a reporter down seemed a dangerous strategy to me.

But in this clip, I see again the genius of this man, he realised that as much as the reporters hate him and try to undermine him and destroy his credibility the majority of people also hate the damn reporters!

He's got an instinct, an insight into people and he uses it to Great effect.

Why is this important?

Disagreements between countries, terrorism, wars, it's all about people. If you've got a genius level person at interpreting people's intentions, then that's the president you want out there fighting for America's interests.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 01:12
Taking a reporter down seemed a dangerous strategy to me.

Not really a reporter, more of a provocateur. She's trying to catch him in gotcha moment to further her career, not the truth.

In the same clip he really burns her when he produces emails from his pocket.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 04:12
Trump is the most open President in my memory. He is always willing to take questions and engage with people. He did it almost daily during his first term and frequently for more than an hour at a time. I am quite alright with him having no tolerance for "reporters" who engage in "gotcha'" techniques. He is more than polite enough with those who ask actual questions and are trying to elicit information rather than trying to create a viral moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom