Tucker Carlson - The Deep State Exposed - Rise of Totalitarianism (1 Viewer)

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 03:52
The left controls education and main steam media that's pretty much checkmate

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 06:52
The left is claiming that since we haven't any money trail to an account controlled by Joe, he isn't getting money. I'm just saying there are other ways. and we already know about the maze of LLC's. Credit cards with balances paid by the LLC and interest free loans are just two ways.

It's not just Bobulinski. His statements and evidence simply corrobate what was found on Hunter's PC and provided by Hunter's two partners who are in or going to jail.

It is really bad to stiff your business associates. When they go to jail or get cut out of the deal and you remain free, you think they're not going to talk? OK, maybe if you're the head of a crime family they'll be too afraid to squeal. Like the Clinton's. No one squeals on the Clintons.

Last edited:

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 10:52
I used to think of Wikipedea as a fairly fact based neutral platform from which to get information. That is, unti l I found this:

Just look at the "New Work Post reporting " and "Reactions" sections, and it is basically a one-sided story that looks like it came straight from CNN. I only looked this up because I saw an article in Breitbart and the purging of Conservative media since Trump got elected.

Disappointing.

Last edited:

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
I used to think of Wikipedea as a fairly fact based neutral platform from which to get information. That is, unti l I found this:
Welcome to the "awakening". It's repugnant when people distort "facts". That has also been an "awakening" form me. I ran across blatant unnecessary digs at Trump in the Handmaids coverage. I complained about it, the response was that published sources were being cited, which was true. A difficult situation when the source material is garbage itself. It's unfortunate when people distort "facts". Living in a free society, has "benefits" and "downsides". Occasionally that means having to live with "facts" without proper vetting. I Nevertheless, overall, Wikipedia serves a valuable public service.

Last edited:

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
I've been a regular 60 Minutes fan for most of my life. But this past year, they've been running anti-trump stories on a regular basis. Last night's was no exception. They started in very grave voices about how close the race in Ohio is and how no Republican has ever won the Presidency without winning Ohio. So, I turned it off. Apparently they don't know that Trump is actually a Democrat who ran as a Republican because he knew he was never going to get the Democrat nomination out of Hillary's hands and he knew he needed a party machine, ANY party, behind him because it is really tough for independents to win elections. Ross Perot came closer than anyone and he got crushed at the end with "fake news". I don't know if it really was fake but it killed his chances. I became a huge Perot fan back in 1984 when I read On Wings of Eagles by Ken Follett (I'm a big Follett fan also).

Steve R.

Retired
Local time

Just look at the "New Work Post reporting " and "Reactions" sections, and it is basically a one-sided story that looks like it came straight from CNN. I only looked this up because I saw an article in Breitbart and the purging of Conservative media since Trump got elected.

Disappointing.
Ran across this headline: Co-founder says Wikipedia's neutrality 'long gone,' cites leftist bias.
“The days of Wikipedia’s robust commitment to neutrality are long gone,” Mr. Sanger told Fox News in a new interview. “Wikipedia’s ideological and religious bias is real and troubling, particularly in a resource that continues to be treated by many as an unbiased reference work.”

Mr. Sanger, 52, co-founded the site with Jimmy Wales in January 2001. He said Wikipedia’s turn away from neutrality is “disheartening.
Very disheartening.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Today, 03:52
Back when I first found out that anyone could edit Wikipedia pages (literally, anyone), I wrote it off as a relatively meaningless effort.
Not because I don't believe in the value of experience-based, peer-reviewed, community-sourced information (like, for example, AWF!), but because such an interpretation of a work that includes things likely to be subjective and biased is silly.
At least, it's certainly silly that people consider it authoritative! But then again, what IS authoritative anymore anyway? It's all just pieces of an increasingly complex and nuanced puzzle...that we call ___________

I don't necessarily blame Wikipedia. What exactly can they do, after all, about a platform that allows anyone to edit it? Then someone else to come along and "put it back", or change it more, then someone else to do the same, then.......ad infinitum. You can try to build in fancy ways of building in "better and better until perfect", but clearly, there is no such magic bullet.

So then you build in reputation tags, and likes, and stars, and levels, and blah blah blah....and the very best case scenario you can possibly could out with? MAJORITY OPINION.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
If rational liberals are waking up, maybe there is hope after all. I'm sure Facebook and Twitter will cancel her soon.

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
The festive mostly peaceful rally at the Capital building and the associated Congressional hearings seems to have promoted more hysterical Democratic outrage demanding a totalitarian surveillance state to combat so-called "domestic terrorists" as "enemies of the State" to allegedly "protect" democracy. Welcome to the newly re-vitalized reformulated "red scare" and McCarthyism. AOC may soon propose to establish an Orwellian "Ministry of Truth".

Jonathan Turley slams Dems' 'slippery slope toward censorship' of conservative outlets

Last edited:

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Seems that nothing happened on March 4th as conjectured by law enforcement based on vague unspecified chatter by unspecified extremists. This was one of the reasons for why the area around the Capital building is being "occupied" by military personal to "protect" the legislators. But then, maybe those evil White supremacists were just pulling our legs by giving a false date for their proposed liberation of this country. Seems that the claims of a possible insurrection was nothing more than a "false flag" operation by the Biden administration. Biden in his inauguration speech called for a "war" on "domestic terrorism". Garland, in his nomination hearings to be US Attorney General, made allusions that "White Supremacy" is a major threat to this nations democratic process. The stage is being set for the government to pass new legislation to reduce civil liberties, debase due process, and to use law enforcement to investigate and prosecute those designated "enemies of the state". Very reminiscent of the "red scare" and McCarthyism.

Tucker Carlson video embedded in the link below. Please be aware, if you are not familiar with Tucker Carlson that he uses extreme sarcasm.

Tucker Carlson, in his opening, refers to liberals being insanely righteous and condemning anyone who fails to adhere to their ideology. That is very reminiscent of Biden's recent arrogant and demeaning "Neanderthal thinking" accusation aimed at the governors of Texas and Mississippi for reopening their states economies. Biden's accusations were very pompous as if he is the one who defines when state economies should or should not be allowed to be open for business.

Last edited:

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
The leftists have become the new flat-earth society. They know what they think they know and they will brook no dissent. PERIOD!!!!! And social media and the press are along for the ride. Wait until the press starts getting targeted for deviating from the official party line.

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Laura Ingraham seems to have taken a much more assertive narrative that the Democrats are seeking to declare Republicans as the "Domestic Terrorists". The video below starts off discussing how those on the "left" falsely use race to inflame the public by (falsely) claiming that White people are the ones responsible for all the divisive hatred, which is what the left is actually promoting. However, starting at approximately the five (5) minute mark of the video, Laura slides into the discussion that the Democrats really don't care about violence since they avoid discussing violence being promulgated by the left. Finally, at approximately the six (6) minute mark of Laura's monologue she observes that the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is beginning to suggest that the travel of "Domestic Extremists" may be monitored as part of the strategy that "Domestic Terrorism" is a security threat. Just before the seven (7) minute mark, Laura surmises that this is a preamble to declaring the Republicans as being declared the "Domestic Terrorists" by the Biden administration. (Biden has already set the stage for this. Biden in his inauguration speech, declared "war" on "Domestic Terrorism")

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6243259433001

FrankRuperto

Local time
Laura Ingraham seems to have taken a much more assertive narrative that the Democrats are seeking to declare Republicans as the "Domestic Terrorists". The video below starts off discussing how those on the "left" falsely use race to inflame the public by (falsely) claiming that White people are the ones responsible for all the divisive hatred, which is what the left is actually promoting. However, starting at approximately the five (5) minute mark of the video, Laura slides into the discussion that the Democrats really don't care about violence since they avoid discussing violence being promulgated by the left. Finally, at approximately the six (6) minute mark of Laura's monologue she observes that the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is beginning to suggest that the travel of "Domestic Extremists" may be monitored as part of the strategy that "Domestic Terrorism" is a security threat. Just before the seven (7) minute mark, Laura surmises that this is a preamble to declaring the Republicans as being declared the "Domestic Terrorists" by the Biden administration. (Biden has already set the stage for this. Biden in his inauguration speech, declared "war" on "Domestic Terrorism")

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6243259433001
Republicans are Domestic Terrorists and I agree war must be declared on them.
BTW, I am white, fluent in 4 languages, and have lived in 9 different countries, some totalitarian.

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Republicans are Domestic Terrorists and I agree war must be declared on them.
BTW, I am white, fluent in 4 languages, and have lived in 9 different countries, some totalitarian.
Wrong. The Democrats are the Domestic Terrorists. The Democrats, who you appear to be supporting, plan to implement a totalitarian state. From your delusional vitriol targeting Republicans you clearly do not believe in democracy and having a rationale discussion with those you disagree with. Please take your Trump Derangement medications,

FrankRuperto

Local time
In case you didn't notice, the ruling administration, intelligence agencies, armed forces, and the majority of the U.S. population says Republicans are Domestic Terrorists. Things are going to go south really fast for Republicans. We will start by disarming you peacefully, or forcibly. Stay tuned!

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Please take your TDS medications. You will feel better.

FrankRuperto

Local time
Please take your TDS medications. You will feel better.
Is that the best you can do?... Cat got your tongue?...Looks like you're out of words because all your arguments are feble.
So you all say storming the Capitol on Jan 6 and killing federal officers was not insurrection?... Okay, let's call it Sedition and Conspiracy to commit Murder. Trump and several will soon be formally charged. Stay tuned for their arraignment.
And if you think we're going to allow States to enact Jim Crow laws to suppress voter rights, we will abruptly stop that too.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom