UK AUG Seminar (1 Viewer)

isladogs

MVP / VIP
Local time
Today, 03:09
The UK AUG seminar originally scheduled for 4 Nov 2021 was unfortunately cancelled due to issues related to COVID.

This has now been rescheduled for 8 Feb 2022 - hopefully as a live event....

The agenda is as follows:

0915 START

• Steve Girling, Case Study of a Live Project Using an Access/SQL Database
• Donna Landy, The Lazy Coder – codeless prototyping
• Colin Riddington, Automatic Form Resizing

1245-1345 LUNCH
• Alan Cossey, Confirming the Printing of Reports when Access doesn’t Play Ball!
• Colin Riddington, Controlling the Application Interface
• Peter Bryant, Managing SQL Backup For You On Demand

1600 CLOSE

Full details of the event are available at: https://www.ukaug.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/AUG_NatSeminarAgenda8thFebruary2022.pdf

To book a place, email margaret@gordonassociates.co.uk

The seminar is FREE to UK AUG members. For non-members: the membership rate is £70+vat per year so you can join and attend both this conference (and the spring conference too)

isladogs

MVP / VIP
Local time
I don't know. I'm not the organiser. Please ask on the website

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Yesterday, 22:09
Looks interesting but it is a long way to go for a one day event. Especially since I might not be accepted back into the US when I land at JFK. I might have to fly into Mexico and sneak across the border while pretending to be entering illegally. At least if I do that the government will give me a free flight to anywhere in the US and I won't need to show a photo ID or my vaccine passport.

oleronesoftwares

Passionate Learner
Local time
Yesterday, 19:09
"We are planning to run this meeting as a face-to-face meeting only (ie not online). In the unlikely event that a new lockdown is imposed then we will consider switching to fully online, or we may simply postpone"

That is from the website, no online.

isladogs

MVP / VIP
Local time
"We are planning to run this meeting as a face-to-face meeting only (ie not online). In the unlikely event that a new lockdown is imposed then we will consider switching to fully online, or we may simply postpone"

That is from the website, no online.
Although I'm not one of the seminar organisers, I am one of the presenters.
I can tell you that the conference organisers are considering all options...as the quote above indicates.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom