Undefined function "FnElapsed" in Expression (1 Viewer)

Cronk

Registered User.
Local time
Tomorrow, 02:37
I tried that and it makes things worse.

There is a module in the form (that I didn't make) which shows the Elapsed time once a button has been clicked.

When I remove the fnElapsed part from the recordsource like you suggested the timer says "#Name?" Instead of showing how many minutes Elapsed.

I tried selecting the control source again for the text box which displays the time but it also comes up with the same #Name? Error

When the button is clicked, call the fnElapsed routine and insert the results into an unbound text box.

hango

Local time
Today, 22:07
The error "Undefined function 'FnElapsed' in expression" occurs when the code tries to use the function 'FnElapsed,' but the function is not defined or not available in the current context. Check for typos, missing function definitions, or ensure the function is imported or included correctly.

Gasman

Enthusiastic Amateur
Local time
Today, 17:37
The error "Undefined function 'FnElapsed' in expression" occurs when the code tries to use the function 'FnElapsed,' but the function is not defined or not available in the current context. Check for typos, missing function definitions, or ensure the function is imported or included correctly.
Download the DB and have a look for yourself?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom