Unexpected behavior of a dialog form when using VBA instead of a query (1 Viewer)

MarioUY

Local time
Today, 10:32
I'm developing an application where I built an stand-alone aggregate query (+ a subquery) that groups and totals certain information by years and use it as the record source for a Dialog continuos form. It works like a charm showing all the relevant years as designed, i.e., as a list in the form's detail section.

But, when the form is unbounded and a SQL string is used as the record source containing an EXACT copy of the one used in the query, instead of a list I'm getting surprisingly a single record, and must scroll down to be able to see the following records, one at a time. Please note that nothing else was changed in the properties whatsoever.

Any suggestions what is causing this behavior? (I'm using Office 365 Access - 64)

Thanks!

MarioUY

Local time
No, is in continuos form but somehow the height of the detail section changed and shows only one record at a time.

MarioUY

Local time
Thank you my friends, but this is not what I'm asking: I fixed it already w/o any problems. What I'd like to know is why, without any apparent reason, this is happening. Should I change something in the properties when I unbound the form, am I missing something here?

Thanks again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom