Wages and special events like whats going on at moment (1 Viewer)

Dreamweaver

Local time
Today, 13:59
Related Project Project Manager Developer Project
Just finished an update for the time sheet and trying to set the project manager up for the next thing which is wages.
You can see In the topics time sheet and employees how I've started seting it up look at last couple of posts.

My problem now is what is going on at the moment I need to allow for things like this.
I'm lucky my company is paying me full wages but the gov in uk are only paying 80% so

I'm thinking of adding new tables which I can update as and when with say special times etc

details could be:
tblEmployeeSpecial
EmployeeID
SpecialID

tblwagesspecial
SpecialID AUTO
DateStart
DateFinish
PercentPaid

I think I have it right I.E. More than one employee can be on special wages which may be a percent of normal should I allow for a fixed amount?

There would be a number of additional updates to the holiday system as think I would need another type.

to be honest I'm not quite sure how to proceed but writing this is helping as the tables above should do every thing I need without any other alteration to holiday types Etc.

thanks for helping me sort my head out if you see an issue with what I'm trying to do please help an old boy out and pint me in the right direction.

mick Isolation day1

P.S.I will be updating the current version of the project manager later today.

Dreamweaver

Local time
lol i Lost count Tried to get into boots today and ended up coming home the que was half way to macDs so will have to get what I need from amazon.

Forgot I posted this lol

At least I have time to build some worthwhile projects

Cronk

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 22:59
I question the PercentPaid field. That looks like a calculated field. I would have expected a period which is there and an Amount. If there are to be multiple payments, these should be in a separate table with a DatePaid field.

Dreamweaver

Local time
Hi @Cronk the percent paid is taken from whats happening to a lot of peoples wages including mine lol

at the moment the PercentPaid is 80% which I would need to take into account just in case something else happens when this current problem is solved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom