Waukesha Observations (1 Viewer)

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Today, 17:34
When facts don't comply with a narrative advocated by the left and the complicit media, twist how the story is reported to the public. In this case, ignore that the perpetrator is apparently a racist Black supremacist and blame the vehicle instead. That undermines Biden's endless blather advocating for a "war" against phantom White Supremacy. The first simplistic media clue, the race of the driver was not even mentioned when I first read the story. Given that one simple fact it was "obvious" that the perpetrator was not White.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Today, 14:34
We've been dealing with a backwards, untrue narrative about which race is 'attacking' which race (if any at all, of course), for 2 years now solid.

I think everyone is tired of the Democrats' silly nonsense. What's even more telling is every time I see a picture of a BLM protest, they are literally almost 100% whites anyway, a tiny minority contingent of social justice virtue signaling nearly-total ignorant fools in the first place.
I doubt most african americans believe many of these lies in the first place. They're as smart as anyone and in my own personal experience, most people can totally tell when they are being 'patronized'-to.

Read Taboo by wilfred reilly

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Today, 17:34
What's even more telling is every time I see a picture of a BLM protest, they are literally almost 100% whites anyway, a tiny minority contingent of social justice virtue signaling nearly-total ignorant fools in the first place.
White people advocating for their own "suicide" is incomprehensible. Furthermore, consider that the some of the Black people that these White people want to "protect", are actually calling for "attacking" White people!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom