We are screwed... (1 Viewer)

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 07:37
I believe that taxpayers in that district, whatever it is, should get a refund for the taxes they've paid for public schools.

Minty

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 13:37
That's shocking, even as Brit, most of those were ridiculously easy to answer.

How can they not know Utah is a state? I could probably make a reasonable stab at pointing to it on a Map.

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
Today, 08:37
That's shocking, even as Brit, most of those were ridiculously easy to answer.

How can they not know Utah is a state? I could probably make a reasonable stab at pointing to it on a Map.
We are SO screwed...

pbaldy

Wino Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 05:37
Our tax dollars at work. :rolleyes:

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Jesse Waters does the same thing he highlights the ill-informed instead of celebrating everyone else.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
The more money the government throws at healthcare, the more expensive it gets. Does that mean that healthcare ultimately ends up like a college education? Opinionated children who know nothing except what pronouns they want to be addressed with. I'm thinking yes. My dentist is back to requiring face masks. I went to the office today and the door was locked. I asked why and the answer was to ensure COVID "safety" compliance. When the medical people don't read the studies to keep informed, how can we trust them? Apparently COVID "knows" that when you take your mask off in the chair, the little buggers are not supposed to leave your immediate area. They are NOT to circulate throughout the whole office space.

kevlray

Registered User.
Local time
I know that sometimes people 'freeze up' when someone sticks a mic in their face and know that they are being recorded. But really !!!!

KitaYama

Local time
Today, 21:37
I just saw a post on instagram.
There was a photo of a pregnent woman, with two men, and the title saying (the exact phrase) :
Mom Carries baby for her son & his husband.

I didn't even bother to read the content of the post. It was simply out of my league, I was sure if I read it, I would reply and if I say a word against Lesbian, Bisexual ,Transgender, Gay, Queer, Questioning, Intersex, Aromantic, Pansexual, Agender and God knows how many more, then I'm the bad guy, I'm the one who is wrong and I am the one who will be attacked.
To me, this is how we're screwed.

Last edited:

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
@KitaYama You may be taking this the wrong way. Since obviously her son and his partner can't produce a baby themselves, his mother is acting as a surrogate. Many heterosexual couples do the same thing when the wife can't carry a baby for some reason. They use the husband and wife's sperm and eggs whenever possible.

The question here is who's egg was used? If it was the mother's, is this incest:) Who's sperm was used? If it was the son's, is this incest:)

KitaYama

Local time
@Pat Hartman you may be right. I didn't go through the whole article, so I can't be sure either way.
But the first 2 or 3 comments were talking about some sick relationship. So I really didn't want to waste my time on a post like that with over several thousands comments.

The photo was showing a nude pregnant young woman sitting on a sofa, with two man in suits and tie standing on both sides. One seemed to be older, maybe the husband, the other one, very young, maybe the son.

I just googled the title, and the first page of result brought this up. But it's not definitely the one I saw.
Now I'm asking myself, if two gay want to have a child, why not adopting? Why a 61 years old mom should give birth to their child.
I don't know how you or others think, but for sure I don't want to be that child.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
@KitaYama I didn't actually read the article. I made an assumption based on your description. I'm pretty surprised that a 61 year old post-menopause uterus could do that but I guess if the story is true, it's medically possible.

kevlray

Registered User.
Local time
Did you see he article about a 70+ woman in India that gave birth (they had to use IVF)?

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
I read enough to realize that they were FIRST planning to use one of the sisters rather than the mother. Still not clear from where the egg originated. However, it definitely falls into the category of "unusual relationships."

KitaYama

Local time
I read enough to realize that they were FIRST planning to use one of the sisters rather than the mother. Still not clear from where the egg originated. However, it definitely falls into the category of "unusual relationships."
It's written under the second photo.
We have Elliot, we have Mathew. They are gay. Elliot's sister gives the egg. Mathew gives the sperm. Mathew's mother give birth to the child. The sperm comes from her son, Mathew. I don't even can imagine how it feels to have your son's sperm inside you.
And it's all OK by law. And even it's done in a state clinic and get its way to news.

What I saw on Instagram, was something between, father, mother and son.

@NauticalGent I'm terribly sorry for high jacking your thread.
To take it back on track:
Several years ago, there was a trend on Instagram & Tweeter to show how idiot your friends are. Everybody posted a clip of interviewing their own friends and how silly the answers were. It was a way to gather more likes. Apparently the more idiot your friends were, there was a good chance to gain more likes.
As any other trend it was escalated and I saw clips of teenagers interviewing others who pretended not to know the name of the city or the state they were in, the name of current president, or this sort of thing. (Or at least I thought they were pretending to be idiot.)

I have a feeling the above video is one of them. When somebody is not able to name three countries, or doesn't know the name of the city they're living in, I think it doesn't concern the education system. To me they're just pretending to be an idiot.

Last edited:

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
I have a feeling the above video is one of them. When somebody is not able to name three countries, I think it doesn't concern the education system. To me she's just pretending to be an idiot.

The only worry I have is that she isn't pretending. I have met some "airheads" in my life. They weren't pretending either.

jdraw

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
I have a feeling the above video is one of them. When somebody is not able to name three countries, I think it doesn't concern the education system. To me she's just pretending to be an idiot.
I hope you are correct!!

KitaYama

Local time
I hope you are correct!!

Name 3 countries except US.....
For God's sake don't tell me they never heard about China. How many times the name of China has been in News, Papers, Radio,....
United State is a multi nation country. And the possibility of having a classmate from another country is pretty high. Even if not,
they must have heard about the problems between the Latinos, Cambodians, Chinese, Japanese and others in school or between friends.
I can't believe there's a person in US that hasn't heard about the wall and if s/he's heard about it, s/he knows about Mexico.

If the answer for 3x3x3 was 29 or 9 or whatever, I could believe it. But silence? come on. I simply don't think they were honest with the replies.

Last edited:

KitaYama

Local time
I just say we are smarter than believing these are real.

I searched for #publicinterview in ticktok and I found more than 6000 posts on this hash tag, all are the same type of interview.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom