Web Browser Control (1 Viewer)

Local time
Today, 07:55
How would you set up a web browser control window without the default browser? I used microsoft-edge before the link and it opens up this browser outside the window but I need it to open up inside the web browser window. Thanks in advance.

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Today, 06:55
Hi. I'm a little confused. The web browser control only works with IE. So, I am not sure I understand your question.

Local time
Today, 07:55
Hi. I'm a little confused. The web browser control only works with IE. So, I am not sure I understand your question.
Ok that explains it didn’t realize it only works with IE. Is their another way to do this without the web browser control.

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Today, 06:55
Ok that explains it didn’t realize it only works with IE. Is their another way to do this without the web browser control.
Do what? Remember, we can't see what you're doing, and I wasn't clear about your question to begin with.

vagman

Local time
Today, 15:55
It is possible to have a browser window in a form in Access 2000 or Access 2007?

isladogs

MVP / VIP
Local time
Today, 13:55
The Web browser control was certainly available in 2007. I'd have to check whether it existed in 2000
However, it will still use IE in the background no matter what your default browser is.
MS are currently working on a new Web browser control based on Chromium Edge but it is unlikely to be available before the end of this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom