Web Forms to Update Access DB (1 Viewer)

GCPDblue

Local time
Today, 05:57
I'm in over my head on a project, so I'm hoping you awesome folks can help me out. I apologize for being somewhat vague, but I haven't seen the data yet and I have to keep things confidential.

So here's the deal, my company has a ton of retail stores around the world and they want me to create a database that has information by store on what gadgets each store has in their inventory. For example, how many PCs, iPads, and PCs does Store A have. Setting up a table with this info is easy enough, but they want it to be a central database that can be updated via web form.

The web form would be a questionnaire that, when saved, would update the Access DB. This needs to be automatic, so I can't manually import form after form. Automatic and real time. In addition, there needs to be a mechanism to remove a record. So if Store B replaces an iTouch with an iPhone, they should be able to fill out a web form that reflects that change.

Is this possible? Where do I start? It needs to be super simple because it will be in multiple languages. Is there a certain format or language the web form needs to be written in?

How can I link the form to an Access DB to automatically update? Any help/examples you could provide would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
GCPDblue

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom