Well, it's a BIG one, bit like Biden! (1 Viewer)

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 21:44

Granted, there are some unusual dicks out there like the one mentioned in the title. But in the main I would agree that most rockets are phallus shapes, although I reckon some might be a bit pointy!

My first thoughts were how stupid, everyone knows that a rocket has to be that shape to push its way through the atmosphere.

But then I recalled the shuttle wasn't quite such a phallus shape and looking at the the shape these young ladies have come up with, I can see it has some merit, indeed that particular shape might provide some distinct advantages for reentry ....

(If you think I've got my tongue in my cheek whilst saying that, you're probably right!)

I don't think it would keep the Vulva Monica for long, there's a much more common word I think would be widely adopted....

Last edited:

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 13:44
Can't wait to see the transgender version

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 15:44
I'm avoiding temptation to comment here. I spent too much time on Bourbon Street years ago and heard entirely too many derogatory terms.

But DAMN do some nasty terms come to mind.

Mike Krailo

Local time
Today, 16:44
Going to have to rethink all those model rockets as well. Gone are the days of a simple tube and cone on the top. Heck, why stop there, Boeing is going to have to redesign all the jumbo jets to resemble female parts or they won't fly.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 15:44
OK, can't keep away from it.

The moment you have one of those new vehicles in space and someone attempts a docking maneuver using a more traditional rocket (and yes, I used the word I intended to use for the maneuver even though another similar word might seem relevant), would that maneuver have to be blurred out on public network TV and only shown in clear focus on nighttime TV? If the rocket has to perform an orbital insertion burn, would you need some sort of insulation? And of course, one should always consider re-entry issues. Then, of course, if they are in orbit, would they try for the trojan position?

Knew I couldn't keep away from it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom