Well Well Well, Is Some Shred of Rationaliy Returning to the "Left"? (1 Viewer)

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Today, 05:03

1652538279002.png

Last edited:

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Today, 02:03
Well Well Well, Is Some Shred of Rationaliy Returning to the "Left"?

I don't think so.

Bezos comment = self interest
Netflix staying neutral = self interest (soon Disney will regret their actions taken in the delusional heat of woke fever too)
Bill Maher = has always been a "good" Democrat, in my opinion (such a thing used to exist)
White House = that correction was forced as many mocked it (not just on the right as usual when Fox news says many have mocked something, but in this case many really did across the aisle, as it was so retarded it couldn't pass even liberal muster)

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
@Isaac: Self-interest, yes. Nevertheless, many casual readers when they read these divergent views, will be increasingly sensitized that the left is speaking deplorable Orwellian Newspeak, not the truth

Which reminds me of this earlier thread.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
I don't know why anyone is still using Twitter and FB with other options now available. The hypocrisy from these two companies never stops.

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Even CNN is exposing, to the people, this leftist mantra divergence. Of importance, Biden once again makes the empty "pay your fair share" diatribe. The Democrats under Obama/Biden had eight years to "fix" this issue. Now Biden could be proposing a "fix", but he seems more Interested in complaining than actually doing something. "Pay your fair share" is a Democratic "fake news" mantra to convince the gullible of the Democratic party disinformation.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
"Fair Share" my ***.

When Obama was President I used to check his tax returns each year and for some miraculous reason, despite earning substantially more than my husband and I, Barry and Michelle always paid less. I'm not talking about just a lower percent. I'm talking about actual dollars. So they earned $600,000 and paid thousands of dollars less than we did despite us earning hundreds of thousands of dollars less. I guess that's what the Dem's think of as fair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom