What forums are missing? (1 Viewer)

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 19:31
Does anyone have a list of the currently missing forums so we can reinstate those?

Mile-O

Back once again...
Local time
The ones I remember were Web Development, PHP, Visual Basic, Visual Basic.NET

I would consider, with this opportunity, having a bit of a rethink as regards organisation. i.e. they were all lumped into one big area called non-access issues.

If you were to split them into .NET technologies, Web Design, etc. and put the extra categories within these then it will be more structured.

Looking through the mod panel, I can see there are two forums which have survived but are referred to as ? and ?? respectively. One is the Windows forum, I think, and the other is the one about mobile phones.

Kempes

Registered User.
Local time
CRYSTAL REPORTS was one of my favourites.

Mile-O

Back once again...
Local time
Oh yeah. :eek:
I'm sitting here using Crystal Reports at the moment and completely forgot about it. Or was trying to....:mad:

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
SJ McAbney said:
The ones I remember were Web Development, PHP, Visual Basic, Visual Basic.NET

I would consider, with this opportunity, having a bit of a rethink as regards organisation. i.e. they were all lumped into one big area called non-access issues.

If you were to split them into .NET technologies, Web Design, etc. and put the extra categories within these then it will be more structured.

Looking through the mod panel, I can see there are two forums which have survived but are referred to as ? and ?? respectively. One is the Windows forum, I think, and the other is the one about mobile phones.

Can you clarify what you mean please? i.e. give an example. Are you suggesting removing them from Apps and Windows section into a new area? Or just having subforums e.g. .NET with Visual Basic .NET, etc as subforums or what?

Kempes

Registered User.
Local time
Has anybody else noticed that the time is also wrong?

Vassago

Former Staff Turned AWF Retiree
Local time
Today, 15:31
Kempes said:
Has anybody else noticed that the time is also wrong?

The time is set according to your User CP settings. You select your own time zone. Not everyone lives at the same time. ;)

Go to UserCP-> Edit Options.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom