what's the most unique file extension you know of? (1 Viewer)

neuroman9999

Local time
Today, 10:37
any of you got any that I've never worked with, or don't know about? I'm sure there are millions. here are the ones that I know about and/or have worked with:
Code:
=> .js
=> .php
=> .php3
=> .cs
=> .vb
=> .bas
=> .html
=> .css
=> .h
=> .py
=> .pyd
=> .cpp
=> .sql
=> .sqlite
=> .jar
=> .java
=> .[no extension]
that's about it!

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 16:37
What about this one?
Code:
b.s.

neuroman9999

Local time
What about this one?
Code:
b.s.
ummmmmm....I assume you didn't mean this?

if you read the post, it says: what I've worked with ''AND/OR'' know about. did you miss that part, Mr. leader? or is this your humor, unrecognized by me yet again?

• Haha
Reactions: Jon

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Adam -

In scripture, you are told to not think that you are holier than someone else. "Holier than thou" is an unwanted idea because it is bragging about something that isn't necessarily relevant as a measurement. It is about telling people you are more likely to get into Heaven than they are, when in fact nobody knows that.

Here, you are doing the intellectual equivalent, though to what end we are never sure. We have told you that your "I know more than you do" posts - whether direct or indirect - are simply bragging. Jon's remark of "b.s." wasn't a new file type. It was a comment about your self-aggrandizing post. Nobody likes a braggart.

You list all of the file types that you could recall, trying to prove to us that you know all of these file types and have some higher indication of their importance. File types only tell you what the file is used FOR or BY. The most important one, and one not on your list, is .EXE - an executable image. Without .EXE files, most of those other files would be meaningless, because at rock bottom, SOMETHING executable has to interact with all of those other types.

When I give you comments like this, you often say "You don't understand" and you want explanations. But I have explained before and gotten nowhere with you. So don't bother to seek an explanation. Use your superior intellect to figure out what I just told you.

- Richard

neuroman9999

Local time
I'll get back to you later richard. and I don't think you understand that I'm not trying to tell everybody else that I'm intellectually better than them. Why would I do such a thing? But rather why don't you think of it as everyone here being a sinner and me being a sinner and therefore everyone on the same level? I had this conversation with brother Matthew at the monastery just 2 weeks ago and I told him I said.....I know going well brother Matthew that people are thinking so much in this day and age they're literally stupid. So what we see now are a mixture of increase of knowledge and young people in conflict with older people who are slowing down and can't handle all of it in their own brain because they're getting tired. So my question to you is, how do you guys handle that in this community and is it really a problem here considering that this is supposed to be a peaceful place?

and his answer obviously was that yes it is a problem in a source of tension once in awhile but they've got it covered because they knew it was coming.

So the reason that's important to you Richard is because you don't know this about me yet but, I personally believe that there's a talent and everybody and everybody has a place and they have something that can be assigned to them. just like brother Matthew told me that they take that technique with monks at the monastery who do not have technical skill there's always something for them to do and a way to contribute value to the community.

The biggest problem the world is going to face in the future is that when obviously the corporate machine that runs the place can't make any more money because they've automated the shit out of everything they can what happens then? That's the big question that no one can possibly answer and if the people who run the Earth aren't smart enough to figure it out that's when things will come to an end. but you should take comfort in the fact that those talks are already happening in big cities because I see it come through every day on the LinkedIn news feed. If anything good can come out of corporate greed for the last 120 years it would be now because they finally realized how big of a mistake they made and now they're scrambling to fix it so the world can go on.regarding your other points I'll get back to you later cuz I'm on my way to mass.

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Adam, I think you are using too much scientific thinking there. That is the problem with the world. You need to use less rationality and more faith. Only by avoiding corporate greed and getting bogged down in overly-scientific thinking can you stay on a path faithful to your beliefs.

neuroman9999

Local time
Adam, I think you are using too much scientific thinking there. That is the problem with the world. You need to use less rationality and more faith. Only by avoiding corporate greed and getting bogged down in overly-scientific thinking can you stay on a path faithful to your beliefs.
Well that's an interesting response from you John and a pretty unique one at that. Thanks for the help. But I think what you've run into here is a dual gift that I have and based on who I talk to I use one of the other.

but then again I rarely use the scientific approach because every time I do it makes the problem in the person's mind who's listening to me even worse and there's nothing I can do to help people like that. that's exactly why you'll never hear me take that approach in real life if you ever meet me in person.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
I rarely use the scientific approach because every time I do it makes the problem in the person's mind who's listening to me even worse

Perhaps because your gifts (as discussed with Brother Matthew) are not particularly scientific? Just guessing...

neuroman9999

Local time
Perhaps because your gifts (as discussed with Brother Matthew) are not particularly scientific? Just guessing...
I just got off the phone with brother matthew, richard. And I called him for one specific reason and that was to ask him in a very polite and gentle manner if they ever talk about the inadvertent idolatry that is caused by ignorant people in Italy worshiping the pope when he stands on a balcony and waves to them. if I was in charge of the Catholic Church the first policy change that I would make would be to ditch those ridiculous crowns that the bishops and Cardinals wear. Because all that does is create unnecessary idolatry which is obviously a sin and the reason is is because 90% of the world can't tell their left hand from the right hand and that's why Jesus didn't spend too much time with them. but keep in mind that even though I seem angry in this post I am a loving and caring soul but rather what seems to come across as anger is just blatant truth about unfortunately greedy and faithless world we live in.

neuroman9999

Local time
And I hope Elena is not looking at this post but she won't care if I say this about her. I've done so much work for her and put so much effort in that she has literally told me a hundred times I'm so sorry I'm causing you so much trouble and wasting your time. and I've had to tell her a million times in response that if she tells me that one more time I'm going to stop working for her because the purpose of my life is to help people like her and go to the ends of the Earth to help her do better for herself because she doesn't have the skill to do it at the moment. and I seriously doubt any of you guys on this board would go through that much trouble without being paid 20,000 bucks. And if you want to know the truth of the matter I can get pretty much any money out of any woman I want because they connect with me on virtually every level and Elena is the same way. but I wouldn't do that because most people that I work for or have in the past can't afford that

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Considering God is omnipresent, are spammers the closest equivalent we have nowadays? I mean their emails get everywhere and have no limits. And the spam checkers in your email client are like atheists trying to unsee the message. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

neuroman9999

Local time
Considering God is omnipresent, are spammers the closest equivalent we have nowadays? I mean their emails get everywhere and have no limits. And the spam checkers in your email client are like atheists trying to unsee the message. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
LOL! That's one hell of a point you've got john. It kind of makes you think doesn't it, is new technology even worth purchasing at this point from any company and from any vendor considering the fact that the criminals can do literally anything they can to get through and it never stops? If that's true just think of how many corporations are wasting their money everyday.

And by the way that brings up another point. Take a look at the following image which was a form submission on one of my pages and it's a very good attempt by either a hacker or a criminal or a spammer to try and look legitimate because there's an actual phone number and an actual email address but the message and name is a hash. LOL. This was done on a website that I haven't managed for quite some time although I'm still being paid to do so and the code is outdated so the security measures are not 100% up to date which is why this guy was able to do this.....

Screenshot_20201025-134118_Gmail.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201025-134118_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20201025-134118_Gmail.jpg
    271.7 KB · Views: 129

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom