Women's History Month (1 Viewer)

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
Yesterday, 19:09
I normally do not participate in ANY history month - I've always considered them limiting and sometimes even divisive.

But since it is Woman's History Month and we have some awesome Access Developers whos just so happen to be women, I would like to give a shout out to a few that I have come to know:

@GinaWhipp
@Pat Hartman
@strive4peace

I'm sure there are many other that I either have forgotten or simply are unaware of their gender - feel free to chime in!

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
I'm with you on your opinion of segregated history but thanks for the thought:). When I first started playing bridge we had Men's events and Women's events at certain tournaments. I never played in the Women's events. Mostly because they all wore too much perfume and I couldn't breath but even once women stopped wearing such in your face amounts of perfume, I still avoided them and played the open or mixed events.

GinaWhipp

AWF VIP
Local time
Thanks for the shout out!

I like celebrating every history month with my grandchildren. So much history is left out of their school books (well, can't get it ALL in there) that I take it as an opportunity to focus. And sometimes, I learn something new too so it's a win-win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom