World Cup Germany 2006 (1 Viewer)

carlnewboult

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 16:25
Hiya all,

Hope you are all fine I was just wondering if anyone knows of a website which is going to be showing the world cup so I can watch it whilst at work as cannot get to a TV?

Please Please Please Please Please Please help

Thanks

Minkey

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 15:25
I sure someone somewhere probably will but I guarantee you it will either be illegal or certainly in the 'grey' area (usually a foreign TV station which has paid for rights and then streams them on their web site).
There are some sites that you can subscribe to that claim to be 100% legal but again they are regarded as in the 'grey' area.

As far as coverage for the World Cup is concerned the rights for it will be heavily restricted (more so that say the Premiership) so I would suspect that any site streaming the World Cup would certainly be in the darker end of the 'grey' area (maybe even in the 'black' area :p )

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Buy a cheap pocket TV

Col

KenHigg

Local time
Today, 11:25
Who wants to watch a bunch of grown men play sissy game like soccer... :rolleyes: :D

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
KenHigg said:
Who wants to watch a bunch of grown men play sissy game like soccer... :rolleyes: :D
Obvious isn't it? there's no international cricket on at the moment:rolleyes:

KenHigg

Local time
ColinEssex said:
Obvious isn't it? there's no international cricket on at the moment:rolleyes:

cricket? Great fish bait!

Last edited:

Minkey

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 15:25
KenHigg said:

Ahem Ken it's called football and at least we don't play any contact sports covered in a layer of kevlar armour and crash helmets - now that's being a sissy :p :D

selenau837

Can still see y'all......
Local time
KenHigg said:

I don't know a lick about soccer but I do love to watch it. Those well tones male bodies running up and down the field; sweat glistening on their forehead from the sheer exertion they are putting forth. Marveling at the precision they handle the ball with those strong masculine legs.:D

Yup, tis fun to watch! ;)

KenHigg

Local time
Minkey said:
Ahem Ken it's called football and at least we don't play any contact sports covered in a layer of kevlar armour and crash helmets - now that's being a sissy :p :D

I'm not very fond of most of those overpaid ego trips either!!

KenHigg

Local time
selenau837 said:
I don't know a lick about soccer but I do love to watch it. Those well tones male bodies running up and down the field; sweat glistening on their forehead from the sheer exertion they are putting forth. Marveling at the precision they handle the ball with those strong masculine legs.:D

Yup, tis fun to watch! ;)

Carefull, you're getting worked up b4 your interview...:rolleyes: :D

statsman

Local time
You're all so off course.

RUGBY Football...now thats a mans game.

Statsmans wife:
"Manly yes, but I play it too".

Last edited:

Lyndseyd

Registered User.
Local time
Oh im soooo excited about the world cup. I have two bets on with a guy at work.

1. He bet me Rooney won't kick a ball in the world cup
2. He bet Sweden will get further than England.

I have my faith in Rooney and news today says he will play in the Sweden game, im confident that il be flush when the world cup ends!

Not long to go! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom