Wow! Look who it is! (1 Viewer)

TessB

Plays well with others
Local time
Today, 06:58
Hello from Celebration, FL! It's been forever since I popped in to say hello. And LOOK WHO IS STILL HERE!!! Pat Hartman! DocMan! Uncle Gizmo! AWWW!!! It warms my heart to think of you. I've not had an access heavy job in decades now. But I fondly think of you all every once in a while. <3

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 05:58
Hey, TessB, good to see you again. How are you doing these days?

TessB

Plays well with others
Local time
Today, 06:58
Hi Doc! I figured you would be a Grandpa by now! I became a Grandmother in 2019 when both of my girls gave me grandsons! Never in my life have I known this type of love. It's so different! I don't think anyone can really understand it unless they are a grandparent.

Must be wonderful being retired! Do you still come down to Florida from time to time?

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 05:58
My job took me to Texas and California when I traveled. I have a step-daughter in Florida but with COVID, we don't travel much. On the other hand, Linda and I will get our 2nd dose of the COVID vaccine (Pfizer, for us) Monday. We might just get some travel going again.

You are right about grandkids. My three are all through my stepkids but that doesn't matter to me. Two of them, I rocked to sleep on my shoulder more than once. Played with the #1 grandson on the carpet, taught him how to play computer games, and took him for walks to the levee near our house. He saw lots of wildlife and seemed to enjoy it. Every now and then he drops by for a Magic: The Gathering session. He still hasn't figured out how to beat my White Angel deck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom