yoffenddeh (1 Viewer)

yoffenddeh

Local time
Today, 17:27
Hi
I am Ibrahim. Was a database developer a long time ago. Want to start again but everything new to me

yoffenddeh

Local time
Please can someone show me how to upload the data in an unbound textbox into a bound textbox for it to appear in the table. The two textbox are on the same form

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Today, 09:27
Hi. Ibrahim. Welcome to AWF!

Recommend you post your question in the Forms forum.

yoffenddeh

Local time
I used vba code in access to provide data into the unbound textbox which I need to enter into the bound textbox that is connected to sql server. I used the simple transfer method; using the control source, but the data is not appearing on the sql server table. I want to use vba code using the after update event to perform the transfer and update the sql server table

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 11:27
Welcome, Ibrahim.

The "Introductions" segment isn't the right place to ask technical questions, but don't worry. You are new and it is a common event.

The answer to the question you asked isn't always HOW you load data to a control, but WHEN. Ask this question in the Forms section and you might get some very good answers.

yoffenddeh

Local time
Thanks The_Dcc_Man for the welcome and direction. Again, how does one link to the Forms section

moke123

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 12:27
Click on "forums" (upper left) and then "post thread" (in green, upper right). Then select the correct forum (Forms) and ask away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom