Your favorite software or app at the moment? (1 Viewer)

AntonioOzele

Local time
Today, 14:05

Attachments

• gyroflowv110-01.jpg
    gyroflowv110-01.jpg
    324.4 KB · Views: 71

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Today, 05:05
cool so it's picture file metadata?

AntonioOzele

Local time
Today, 14:05
cool so it's picture file metadata?
something like that, only additional information on the location of the camera, the first to implement GOPRO, then picked up the company sony. if Action 2 is reset to a third-party firmware, unofficial. Also gyro data writes Runcam thumb. In any flight controller in the blackbox there are also.

cassaaaauu

Local time
Today, 15:05
I have been looking for a good program for Mac for some time. Personally, I was looking for how to mount s3 mac and found an interesting program.
I can recommend you to try Commander One.

GPGeorge

Grover Park George
Local time
Today, 05:05
Hello there guys,

Im making a survey study regarding the use of famous apps or software. What is your favorite one and why is it your favorite app or software? Advantages and disadvantages of it?

Hoping to hear from you guys. Big thanks!
Microsoft Access.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 08:05
I recently discovered Zoho Meeting. I've been using GoToMeeting for 15 years. In the beginning, I loved it because it just worked. Now, they keep changing it for the sake of changed rather than to make it better and break it entirely a couple of times per year. Of course, I don't discover the "new" version until my meeting is about to start and I can't get it going. It is also ~ $350 per year. Zoho Meeting is $12 per year. It has one big annoyance and that it is that it can't make perpetual meetings. You can make recurring meetings but they have a limited life span and so you need to set reminders for yourself to create a new meeting and publish the new address when the old meeting expires. If you have meetings where a lot of people join every week/month, this could be a deal breaker. It does have one feature that GTM didn't have and that was the ability to transfer files using the chat window which is very useful.

All in all for $12 vs $350, I can put up with the bad things about Zoho.
My primary use is small group meetings and desktop support. The tool allows me or others in the group to share a screen and to take control of another member's screen. The process is less slick than GTM but it works and being able to upload and share files makes up for some of the weakness of the product.

Siuuu

Local time
Today, 20:05
As a 4k video collector, i'm using FoneDog Video Converter to convert all downloaded 4k videos to mp4. because most of them are in mkv or flv when first downloaded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom