JK Rowling - Transgender! (1 Viewer)

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 18:27
JK Rowling made a set of tweets taking the mickey out of men transitioning to "women" to bring to your attention the new Scottish "HATE" Law which comes into effect today.

Next, in this tweet JK Rowling is defiantly challenging Scottish Hate law which protects men transitioning to "women", but does nothing to help real women. She is deliberately challenging the legal system!

I'm posting this here to bring it to the attention of The Americans on this site, whom I believe are not kept up to date with international news, like they should be .....

Americans!!! and anybody who wants up to date and unbiased unadulterated knowledge, particularly the politics and the world as a whole, should immediately sign up to x (formerly Twitter)

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Today, 13:27
Cross post.

Rowling now has the same "target" on her back as Trump, Musk, Peterson, and the Canadian Truckers for simply disagreeing with the deep state (radical left) when they control the legislative, executive, and judicial systems. The left perverts the law to suppress the freedom of speech. The left also desecrates the law to make political protests (such as the patriotic rally of Jan 6th) "illegal".

As a concurrent article, Maher now calls for fro an investigation after the damage done by the deep state in undermining Trump's presidential bid was accomplished. A bit late, isn't it. Maher and others should have spoken-up earlier. As I've written, too bad we can't have an election do-over to undo the damage resulting from the Democratic party lies.

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 18:27
Bill Maher.... Excellent!!!!

It never occurred to me that it is mostly men whom commit murder!

My guess is, a transgender (man to woman) will be more likely than a real man to commit murder... Will be interesting to see the statistics, if of course, they release them. ....

Last edited:

AngelSpeaks

Local time
Today, 12:27

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom