Prophet Mohammad cartoons (1 Viewer)

R

Rich

jsanders said:
Are those the cartoon that actually caused all this?

Yes indeed, American Christian extremism is endangering the world.

Oh yeah, look back on here just a few days ago :rolleyes:

jsanders

If I Only had a Brain
Local time
Today, 18:17
Rich said:
What a bloody hypocrite you are, remind me who just killed 18 Muslims including children with a missile. And you accuse me of stupidity and ignorance :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sadly, you’re right about those unfortunate people.

But that is no excuse to make every post about those terrible Americans. As if we live in a vacuum.

I don’t think that all of what we do here is defendable, but trying to blame it entirely on America is short sighted, inflammatory, and down right inaccurate.

Your position would be better served by a more balanced approach.

And I have never said you were either stupid or ignorant. I have, and still do, maintain that your invariably one sided position is predictable, and therefore of dubious less value.

Last edited:
R

Rich

jsanders said:
But that is no excuse to make every post about those terrible Americans. As if we live in a vacuum.

I don't, however it is right and proper that I point out when neccessary that you have no right to take the moral high ground here.

I don’t think that all of what we do here is defendable, but trying to blame it entirely on America is short sighted, inflammatory, and down right inaccurate.

Am I missing something here, are you trying to justify what can only be described as murder, as being somebody elses fault?

Your position would be better served by a more balanced approach.

Ahem, what balanced approach is that? :confused:

jsanders

If I Only had a Brain
Local time
Rich said:
I don't, however it is right and proper that I point out when neccessary that you have no right to take the moral high ground here.

Am I missing something here, are you trying to justify what can only be described as murder, as being somebody elses fault?

Ahem, what balanced approach is that? :confused:

I, and others, here have been trying to explane it to you Richard.

But alas it all seems to fall on deaf ears.

Think what you want, I grow weary of trying to educate you.

R

Rich

jsanders said:
I, and others, here have been trying to explane it to you Richard.

But alas it all seems to fall on deaf ears.

Think what you want, I grow weary of trying to educate you.

Explain what, murder ?

R

Rich

jsanders said:
Post one more time so you can get the last word, I'm done.

Done what? All you've done so far is continue with your personal vendetta against the Saudi royal family and the middle east in general. :confused:

R

Rich

Having seen the riots etc. in the Middle East, all I can say is thank God we've got the race relations act etc. here. I mean can you imagine Muslims walking around London with placards inciting racial hatred and advocating murder.
Of course they'd immediately be arrested and charged under the race relations act along with many other acts if that one didn't work.
Hell it's a good job I don't suggest we burn down one or two Muslim embassies, I'd be arrested for inciting racial hatred, it's a jolly good job our law's even handed. I wonder if our politicians and in particular Zog (the impotent) will continue to ignore the people and in particular the recent verdict of the jury in the highly publicised trial of known extreme racists.
The day we aren't allowed freedom of expression is the day life isn't worth living anymore.
Just who the hell opened Pandora’s box in the first place?

KenHigg

Local time
More important from my perspective is just hwo many money/circulation hungry news outlets will try to capitalize on this by doing their own cartoon thing...

R

Rich

KenHigg said:
More important from my perspective is just hwo many money/circulation hungry news outlets will try to capitalize on this by doing their own cartoon thing...

Why shouldn't they, aren't your papers full of politically satirical cartoons ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom