Trump is still the world's best bet ... (1 Viewer)

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Today, 03:40
Only a Republican that the Dems didn't consider an existential threat to "their" "democracy" could "beat" Biden. The fix is still in. The never-Trumpers never fixed the problems and so they will be dragged out again in 2024. I liked Nikki back when Trump appointed her to the UN post. But she turned on him early and so I would never vote for her. The people don't like her either. She is only attractive to big money donors because she's a RINO. I know you like her but consider who's paying for her campaign and who's paying for Trump's. Trump's donors are small donation people, not the ones who intend to OWN Nikki should she manage to come out on top. Same with Ron. The donors will OWN either of them. You probably don't remember Trump talking about buying politian's back when he was campaigning in 2016. Why do you think the RINO's hate him with such a purple passion that they would prefer to see the Democrats cheat than Trump win?
Remember, I don't particularly like her except for her ability to beat Biden

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 06:40
Remember, I don't particularly like her except for her ability to beat Biden
But that's just it. She can only beat Biden if the Democrats allow her to. They have a strong preference for her to run against Biden, why do you think they all came out to vote for her in that one county in Iowa. They didn't vote for DeSantis, he is a threat to them although no where near the threat that Trump is.

I almost wish she could beat Trump so you would see how the media and the Democrats would go after her if she were the candidate. Trump doesn't cause the chaos, it is the Democrats. They just tell you that it is Trump causing the chaos.

Both Haley and DeSantis would have had a far better chance of beating Trump if they had stood up for him. They could have made themselves look good. Instead, they allowed the Democrats to violate the Constitution over and over and over again. DeSantis had opportunities as the Governor of Florida when the Democrats started going after Trump. He knew the invasion of Mar-a-Lago was overreach but he decided instead to jump on the dump on Trump bandwagon and that is why I will never, ever vote for him for any office. No one who refuses to stand up for the Constitution even when the person being persecuted is Trump deserves to ever win an election.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
To @Pat Hartman point.

1705533127209.png

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Concerned about what though? Is Trump going to "fix" Silicon valley? I haven't heard him say anything about that. Is he going to prosecute the people who have been persecuting him for years? He says not. To his credit, he didn't pursue a case against Hillary. But that isn't the same as what the people in the FBI and DOJ have done by using the power of their positions to interfere with our elections. That really can't stand. I wouldn't like him to go after Biden, much as Biden deserves it. Once Biden's out of office, he is no longer a threat to this country. Maybe, if there were a chance for Biden to regain power, pursuing the money laundering and influence peddling would be worthwhile. But just to be vindictive? It would be bad for the country. Although, I would not be against prosecuting Obama for murder based on the precedent set by the Biden DOJ against Trump. Presidents are not allowed to sic the military on civilians no matter what the civilians do so even though killing them with drones might be justified because they were terrorists, it is still against the law because they were civilians.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
But that's just it. She can only beat Biden if the Democrats allow her to. They have a strong preference for her to run against Biden, why do you think they all came out to vote for her in that one county in Iowa. They didn't vote for DeSantis, he is a threat to them although no where near the threat that Trump is.

I almost wish she could beat Trump so you would see how the media and the Democrats would go after her if she were the candidate. Trump doesn't cause the chaos, it is the Democrats. They just tell you that it is Trump causing the chaos.

Both Haley and DeSantis would have had a far better chance of beating Trump if they had stood up for him. They could have made themselves look good. Instead, they allowed the Democrats to violate the Constitution over and over and over again. DeSantis had opportunities as the Governor of Florida when the Democrats started going after Trump. He knew the invasion of Mar-a-Lago was overreach but he decided instead to jump on the dump on Trump bandwagon and that is why I will never, ever vote for him for any office. No one who refuses to stand up for the Constitution even when the person being persecuted is Trump deserves to ever win an election.
Do you think Trump more likely to beat Biden than Nikki?

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Do you think Trump more likely to beat Biden than Nikki?
If the election is fair, Trump would win in a landslide as he would have in 2020. Biden has really messed up with his economic policies and inviting 9 million illegal aliens to come and we'll support them and even let them vote to make sure that conservatives have no say in anything every again. Not sure they understand what happens when they run out of other people's money though. I guess they just print more, it is only paper after all. Not to mention endangering the entire world with his treasonous military equipment dump in Afghanistan.

So, since Trump is very likely to be the candidate in 2024, the Democrats are going to have to cheat even worse than they did in 2020 and I'm hoping that conservatives will be watching. Especially the ballot drop boxes and the counting facilities. They need 24/7 surveillance until the election is over. Even the Democrats can see that Biden is merely "Bernie" being propped up by a stick up his butt and they are recognizing that Trump is being persecuted, not prosecuted and that means that thinking people understand what this means to them. The left eats its own when they step off the path so no one is safe from persecution in "their" democracy because in "their" democracy, the Constitution is just a suggestion.

If for some reason Trump is not on the ballot in 2024 but Nikki is, the Democrats will allow her to win. They don't need to cheat because Nikki is one of them at heart and will do their bidding. However DeSantis is a different problem. He is also a RINO who doesn't believe in the Constitution but he is still at least a small threat. But they won't need to cheat much because he is not as widely popular as Trump is.

I really wish you could get a preview of how the Democrats and their minions would behave should a Republican - not Trump win the primary. You seem to think that the Dems will play nice. They absolutely will not. Their persecution team in the DOJ and FBI will hit the street running. They are probably preparing their lawsuits and "Steele Dossiers" as we speak. You think that it is Trump that causes the chaos, but it isn't Trump. He is very consistent in his messaging. It is his message that is so dangerous, not how he delivers it or his mean tweets. DeSantis' message is also dangerous but nowhere near as dangerous as Trump's. Also, DeSantis will do his donor's bidding whereas Trump has NO big donors to keep happy. This is also Trump's last term so he won't be worried about getting reelected and he will do what he thinks is right rather than back down as his advisors got him to do over many topics. Trump's instincts are spot on but few of his advisors were truly on board the Trump train. Nancy Pelosi cleaned his clock EVERY year with her appropriation bills even the two years when we held the House because the RINOs are in on the take also.

If Trump wins the primary, the Dems have no option but to cheat. And they'll have to cheat bigger this time so hopefully they will be easier to catch in the act especially if conservatives monitor the net traffic and counting sites and ballot boxes. Of course, if no judge will sequester the voting machines and ballots, then nothing matters because no forensic audit can turn up evidence that has been destroyed. It is especially important to monitor boxes in and out of the counting site once the election is over and the counting continues for days or weeks or however long it takes to manufacture enough ballots for the Dems to win.

If Nikki wins, they'll work to smear her but they won't actually cheat because they are safe if she wins. She will do no damage to the deep state machinery. She actually believes in it.

If DeSantis wins, they're between a rock and a hard place. They can't afford to have him win the general so they'll end up having to cheat but it will be minor since DeSantis does not have the level of support that Trump has so it really depends on how he managed to win the primary whether or not Trump supporters will get behind DeSantis.

They are already implementing their plan to have Democrats vote for Nikki in every state where people can choose their primary. They probably also have people switching to "Republican" so they can vote in the Republican primary. Maybe it wasn't so dumb to cancel the Democrat primary. Democrats will step up and do the bidding of their leaders.

My daughter has met Trump and had several interactions with him. In person, she thinks he is charming and real. The son-in-law of my favorite bridge partner did some work on one of his lawsuits. The lawyer went into the job with the liberal's very negative opinion of Trump but came out a fan. Trump is very different in person than what we see reported about him in the media. For example, the judge flatly refused to allow Trump a day off to attend the funeral of his mother-in-law. That was a really scum-bag decision and was made only because it was a way to put Trump down. So, Trump skipped the trial that day and went with his wife to her mother's funeral because inside, I think he is actually a good person.

moke123

AWF VIP
Local time

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
I can't say that I approve of fighting "wars" with drones. The possibilities are terrifying. How do we know that the Chinese are not importing drone components into the US and building them here and warehousing them for when they're ready to make their move? Then all of a sudden, we're in a Star Trek episode and the drones are everywhere targeting us in the homeland. We used to be safe because only Canada and Mexico were close enough to do us serious harm without warning. Now, any terrorist has a shot with some good technology.

I'm pretty sure the evil orange man wasn't talking about actively targeting civilians. It is more likely he was considering (out loud) what happens when the bad guys surround themselves with innocents as a shield the way Gaddafi and Hussain did and which Hamas has now taken to a completely new level. The rest of the article places the blame on Obama (as well as previous presidents) and Congress.

War is ugly. It is impossible to completely avoid civilian casualties. What would you say about Roosevelt who deliberately targeted civilians in WWII? Did Dresden need to be incinerated?

The point of Obama's drone strike was the DELIBERATE targeting of two American citizens. OK, so they were also terrorists and deserved it. NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW, except when it is OK with the deep state so Obama would never be charged and no one would have even brought it up except that the Democrats have instituted a new world order with "their" democracy and the old rules no longer apply. We are a banana republic and whoever is in charge gets to persecute anyone they want. I don't think you need to have to worry about Trump persecuting people just because he doesn't like their politics but hopefully, he will prosecute those who committed crimes and misused the power of their office. There are a lot of people at DOJ, FBI, CIA, DOE, CDC, FDA, and the Pentagon who might want to be looking for new jobs.

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
The point of Obama's drone strike was the DELIBERATE targeting of two American citizens. OK, so they were also terrorists and deserved it. NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW, except when it is OK with the deep state so Obama would never be charged and no one would have even brought it up except that the Democrats have instituted a new world order with "their" democracy and the old rules no longer apply. We are a banana republic and whoever is in charge gets to persecute anyone they want.
This gets into the thread Immunity Puzzle, where the Democrats (in the best traditions of being a banana republic) are attempting to unjustifiably persecute Trump by twisting the law to falsely claim that Trump committed a "crime".

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
That didn't get any news play. Which is actually good though because embarrassing Putin publicly would have forced him to respond.

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 11:40
You are f**k*d America! Leave now! Go to Canada... Err no, probably not a good idea Canada's in a worst state than America. Come to the UK! Err No, not sure, UK might be going in a similar direction to America. There is hope, Poland looks a good bet, but no, I don't think they're accepting immigrants!

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
This British woman"June Slater" regularly posts videos on Twitter. Her Videos are entertaining, often a bit near the knuckle and controversial.

In this video she wonders why our young man are being encouraged to sign up and fight and another war in another country while immigrants are provided free hotel accommodation and free meals.

She points out how Trump got Putin to back down in 2016 and wonders what's going to happen this time!

She's one of my favourite people to watch at the moment. I don't always agree with what she says, and I don't really like her dog!

Edit:-
This is the politician that June was talking about. "Boris Johnson" on his recent push to get young men I presume? To join up!

Last edited:

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Trump has the ability to see into the future!

Edit:-
Watching that clip, see how genuine Trump is about his decision. That's why he's such a good President, he's not politically motivated, he just wants what is best for the USA...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom