Trump is still the world's best bet ... (2 Viewers)

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 10:43
What loudspeaker would announce otherwise?

At least the Biden administration has stopped telling us it is good for us to take in 9 million people to put up in hotels and feed and clothe and educate. We don't treat our homeless vets that well. They can just live on the streets and rot. Who cares about them. We have to save our resources for the criminals who think they can just cross the border and steal from us. People who don't speak English and who even if they weren't all criminals to start with and were in the country legally still couldn't support themselves. These people are here to suck off the teat of the US welfare system. Yes - EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM IS A CRIMINAL. They start by breaking our immigration laws because they don't want to be "Americans" as previous immigrants did. They don't believe in the American dream or they wouldn't violate it as their first act by paying a criminal thousands of dollars to bring them into the land of free stuff.

No one who can walk across our southern border is a refugee or in need of asylum since Mexico isn't at war. International law doesn't allow refugees to decide which country they want asylum in and just hop on a plane and go there. Actual asylum is always in the first safe border they cross. All those people from Africa, the Middle East, and Asia had the means to get on an airplane to fly to Mexico and then to pay a coyote thousands to take them across the border. Who is financing these mostly military age men?

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 15:43
take in 9 million people to put up in hotels and feed and clothe and educate. We don't treat our homeless vets that well. They can just live on the streets and rot.

That's an excellent observation Pat! I saw on one of the news type channels two people arguing. One said that the reason the democrats are bringing all of these immigrants into the country is to sway the vote in favour of the democrats. The other person said no, it was because the democrats empathize with the immigrants and want to look after them. "Having the moral high ground" ....

But your comment raises an excellent point, charity begins at home! That is the proper place for their morals to be focused....

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Biden in urgent talks with Justin Trudeau! Trudeau advising Biden that all of these people are terrorists heading for the border! Biden nodding in agreement saying we must shoot them all. No, no! says Justin Trudeau, I don't mean the truckers I mean all those illegal immigrants you've just let in!

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
One said that the reason the democrats are bringing all of these immigrants into the country is to sway the vote in favour of the democrats.
On its face, that seems obvious. The darker more complex viewpoint is that the Democrats are implementing Obama's "transformation" of the US. The Democrats want to create an underclass of poor impoverished people (perpetually) dependent on federal government welfare (to preserve those benefits they will vote for the Democratic party and will vote against anyone attempting to cut welfare benefits.). Implementing such a welfare state will require a strong centralized autocratic federal government that will take steal from the "rich" to give to the "poor". (notice how this is similar in concept to equity programs such a DEI.) This will also lead to the repeal of portions of the Constitution that limit federal power, such as the 10th Amendment, so that federal power becomes "supreme".

This is an implementation of the Cloward–Piven strategy.
The Cloward–Piven strategy is a political strategy outlined in 1966 by American sociologists and political activists Richard Cloward and Frances Fox Piven.

It is the strategy of forcing political change leading to societal collapse through orchestrated crises. The "Cloward-Piven Strategy" seeks to hasten the fall of capitalism by overloading the government bureaucracy with a flood of impossible demands, amassing massive unpayable national debt, and other methods such as unfettered immigration thus pushing society into crisis and economic collapse by overwhelming the system. (emphasis added)

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
An important point that everyone seems to miss is that the Census counts illegal aliens at 100% and that count is used to apportion representation. There is no question on the Census regarding citizenship. You can ask about citizenship without having people confess to being here illegally. These people are here illegally though and have been imported with the express intention of skewing votes. Just look at how "welcoming" the sanctuary cities and states are. We don't want these people unless the feds give us money:(

They closed a school in NY a couple of weeks ago so the illegals would have a "safe" place to go in case it got too cold out. Screw the children. Got to take care of the criminals.

Inviting people to break our laws and steal our resources is not moral in any reality except in the mind of a Democrat.

ebs17

Local time
Today, 16:43
the democrats are bringing all of these immigrants into the country is to sway the vote in favour of the democrats
Surely immigrants will receive registration to participate in elections and completed ballot papers right at the border?

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Surely immigrants will receive

I know nothing about the American legal system, or how you handle immigrants, things like that. Even though for what? Nigh on two years I've been having regular online chats with one of the American members of this forum... I have been steadily building up knowledge about the American system, but really it's a pointless task trying to teach me American politics, I don't know much about my own countries politics, although I do surprise myself sometimes in what I do know.

I have never found politics an interesting subject, except of course when a load of truckers and Texans with guns go down to the border and the federal agencies say they're going to send the troops in, now that's starting to get interesting!

I would say that in your statement you state "immigrants" I think technically you should have said "illegal immigrants" and then I think your idea about what they should sign and what their rights are would be different. Unless of course you ask a Democrat, then the "illegal immigrants" will be welcomed with open arms.

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
An important point that everyone seems to miss is that the Census counts illegal aliens at 100% and that count is used to apportion representation. There is no question on the Census regarding citizenship.
A couple of years ago (in response to an article on the census) I submitted a "letter to the editor" of a professional magazine, where I raised the issue that illegal immigrants should not be counted for purposes of Congressional apportionment. The magazine's fact checkers complained that my letter was "misinformation" since the wording in the government documents only referred to "persons", not "citizens". After going around and around on that wording, I eventually withdrew the letter since there would not be enough print space in the reader comment section to clarify that nuance.

The obvious negative result of counting every person (regardless of citizenship) is that it dilutes the value of a citizen's vote. Moreover, it also unjustly raises the number of representatives who have have large illegal immigrant populations in their state. Consequently, one can also legitimately ask the question: "Who is the elected representative going to actually represent; the citizens of his/her Congressional district or the illegal immigrants residing in his/her district?"

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Surely immigrants will receive registration to participate in elections and completed ballot papers right at the border?
There have been unverified allegations that the illegal immigrants have received voter registration materials. Whether they have or have not - does indirectly point to the fact that Democrats purposely obscure the integrity of voting process, which encourage fraud. Just as a quick example, automatic voter registration when one receives a driver's license. This makes it easy for an illegal immigrant to obtain the ability to vote. Another, mailing voting ballots to all residents in a state and then not verifying the ballots which are actually submitted for legitimacy.

Last edited:

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
They have to wait until the illegal aliens have been distributed around the country. Once they were ensconced in hotels in NYC, the community workers came around and signed them up for voting. Theoretically only for municipal elections. But since all elections happen on the same ballot, who's going to stop them from voting for President?
So the civil war has begun!
We are closer than you might imagine. Despite the recent idiotic Supreme Court ruling that said the feds could remove the barriers that have been installed to keep the illegals out of the park that abuts the Rio Grande, Texas isn't backing down from putting up the razor wire and mid current obstacles and 25 other states have offered their National Guard troops and other support to stop the invasion. And they are not going to allow Bidens minions to remove the barriers.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Consequently, one can also legitimately ask the question: "Who is the elected representative going to actually represent; the citizens of his/her Congressional district or the illegal immigrants residing in his/her district?"
We already know the answer to that. The criminals get put up in hotels and we not only feed them but we clothe them, give them spending money and cell phones and we give them free airfare to wherever in the country they want to travel. No photo ID required because they're special, unlike our vets who we allow to live on the street and to whom we deny adequate medical care. The VA is so mismanaged, it is criminal. Vets wait months for ordinary medical care and routine tests. And the services get cancelled at the last minute and must be rescheduled and that takes more months. Anyone who is close to a vet knows the tricks the VA plays in order to deny services.

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
At least the Biden administration has stopped telling us it is good for us to take in 9 million people to put up in hotels and feed and clothe and educate. We don't treat our homeless vets that well.
Our vets are very well paid, very expensive, which is why most owners take out vet insurance to cover the bills.
Col

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Today, 07:43
A better question might be, can Nikki win the primary? Then can she beat the incumbent.

but why is that a better question? In the primary you vote for the person most likely to win IF they were up in the general....do you not?

At least, that's why I do. Possibly over-summarized but that's a big gist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom