Send Multiple emails (1 Viewer)

helphelphelp

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 05:28
Hi

I am creating a recruitment db for 6 members of staff, I have created a form (add new vacancy). Within the form is a various drop down boxes where you can select each employee and drop down box to pick which company want a vacancy filling. What I wanted to do is when a new vacancy is put on the system, and the administration team select save record is it possible to email the employee to let them know a new vacancy has been added, and also email another administration department to send the employee a suitable candidate list with the information provided on the form.
Or am I asking far to much from access.
The two fields that are most important is who the vacancy belongs and which company want the vacancy.
The db is available if you require a look to have a better insight.
Thanks for all your help.

ansentry

Access amateur
Local time
Today, 22:28
The Quick answer is Yes you can send to multiple e-mail addresses in access.

How would they be selected? Are they in a subform?

To get you started have a look at my sample (see Link below) don't worry about the name it also includes e-mail.

>> >Click Here for sample <<<

Post back with the answers and maybe someone will give you a solution.

helphelphelp

Registered User.
Local time
Thanks

Thanks thats excellent, I will use some of the other options you have on the form.

Now tell me if Im going mad and want to much......

I have a form that has 5 seperate contact dates, this is for the amount of times we contact the customer. I select the customer from a drop down box and all te information appears in the form. Now this is the hard bit, if a date is placed in the 5th contact date box I want an email to be generated and within the email I would like the subject to be the customers name and in the body of the email reporting to head office that this customer is not responding to our calls

ansentry

Access amateur
Local time
I have a form that has 5 seperate contact dates, this is for the amount of times we contact the customer.

Are these and the customer details all on the one form?

or

Do you have main form of Customers and subform of contacts?

Why don't the post a sample (without sensitive data) of your database or just the part that we are discussing ( if you remove tables form etc make sure the part you post is working)

If I get some time I will send you a sample that will send an e-mail if the 5th text box has a date entered.

helphelphelp

Registered User.
Local time
Email sending

Thanks for all your help, is it poss to send you a private message with the attachment or can you send me your email address as their is very sensitive information.

ansentry

Access amateur
Local time
Copy the db remove the data and replace with fictitious data.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom