identifier could not be found. (1 Viewer)

Bopsgtir

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 09:38
Hi all, very new to this and trying to take on as much advice as possible, where im basically at the start of this, someone advised me to not use underscores and spaces in my field names, so i thought i would change my fields to suit this, now my problem is on one of the forms the identifer just wont update to the new field name, ive tried to re do the form but i always get the same error, identifer [Start_Date] could not be found, the identifier it should be looking for is StartDate but i can seem to update it, ive looked in all my forms and queries and cant find anything that still uses the old field name, any ideas how i cant track down the problem.

vbaInet

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 17:38
Look here:

* Filter property of Form
* Order By property of Form
* Row Source property of Combo Box and List Box
* Link Master / Child Fields properties of the a subform.

Bopsgtir

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 09:38
Found it, many thanks, i had an after update macro that runs on the table which i forgot about, all sorted now.

gemma-the-husky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 17:38
stuff like this often makes it better to leave typos, than try and fix them. you can spend a lot of time hunting for stuff. and occasionally you might change an identifier into a duplicate of something else, which causes more problems!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom