Please support these forums (2 Viewers)

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 19:24
Please support these forums - here's how

We don't want to charge people for using these forums and we have no intention of doing so. However, they do cost us rather a lot of money to run!

If you find them useful and would like to help us, we have a no cost way to do so. How? Simply link to our site at www.accessdatabaserepair.com

When placing your link, please use "Access database repair and recovery" as the text being linked. This helps our ranking in Google!

Your link could look as follows:

Access database repair and recovery - the best place to get your corrupt Microsoft Access database repaired.

Ideally, the link should be on your homepage as this helps us the most. Don't worry if you can't afford that space.

If you are feeling particularly generous, also link to:www.access-programmers.co.uk with "Microsoft Access Help Center" as the linked words.

Please reply to this post with your websites url once you have linked.

Thank you for your help in supporting this site.

Tommy B

Registered User.
Local time
Hi,

I'm just about to design my own homepage and if it helps I'll put both links on it. This forum has helped me out of more holes than i care to remember and basically has helped my career too. Anything I can do to say thank-you i will :D

I'm sure many people here feel the same way.

Tom.

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Local time
Thank you Tommy. Your help is greatly appreciated.

JillWelch

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 13:24
I will also put the links on my page, although it doesn't get many hits. I don't know what I'd do without these boards :)

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Local time
Thanks Gill. Glad they have been useful to you.

lynsey2

Registered User.
Local time
i already have a link to this site on my page but i have just used the logo! is that ok?? ill change it if not!

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Local time
You can use the logo. It is just that having linked text helps our search engine rankings!

lynsey2

Registered User.
Local time
Ill have both! :D text and the logo

A

afterTaf

support no problemo

When i get round to creating my site i will also put links too....

but i have to get my stroed procedure problem sorted out b4 i can do anything else...
(i have been on this project for 6 months now!!!!! :( )

but no problem...
:D

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Local time
Another linker! That's what I like to see!

Thank you.

Hayley Baxter

Registered User.
Local time
Hi Jon

I am just about to start creating my web page I will ensure that there are links on the site.

I assessed this very site as part of my course work and gave it rave reviews. Over the past year this site has helped me out on several occasions. I would like to say a big thank you to you and the other administrators for making this board what it is today and the fact that it is free is really good.

While I am on the subject I would also like to say a big thank you to all of the forum members who have helped me out time and time again. I have learned so much from you all and your time and patience has been greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much

Hayley

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Local time
Thanks Hayley, greatly appreciated. Glad this forum has helped you out.

dbalargin

Local time
Today, 14:24
Once I get my site up and running I will without a doubt link up. This forum is great!

e2cheng

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 15:24
hi jon,

i'm not sure how helpful these links will be on geocities websites. but they're up on these

[url = http://www.geocities.com/eocheng/]http://www.geocities.com/eocheng/[/url] and [url = http://www.geocities.com/lafargerocks/]http://www.geocities.com/lafargerocks/[/url]

Being a new user to Access and not having anyone around who knows what's going on is certain frustrating. However, this forum single handedly has provided more than I ever thought imagined. I'm extremely thankful for the each member in contributing to making this forum as effective as it is right now.

Without a doubt, I've received much (and I mean much) help from this forum thing and I thank you all for it!

Take care,
Eric

airteng2

Local time
Today, 14:24
How can I help?

I am new to the 'free lance developing' industry and have no web address. It will probably be about a year before I get one up, priorities are prohibitive sometimes.

I am telling all my associates about this 'Great Site' I discovered. And they are VERY receptive to it; I imagine I will see them post here soon.

Just a quick note to say great idea! And thank you and all users for the professional and timely assistance. I hope soon to be able to post assistance as beneficial as that which I have received.

So other than ‘word of mouth’ is there something I can do to assist in your efforts?

Deborah

Registered User.
Local time
I haven't posted here very much (yet) but I cruise through here to learn more about Access almost every day! I just checked with our website guy and he agreed that it would be our pleasure to add your link to our site. We're a not-for-profit company that contracts out GIS and database technicians all the time. I'm sure this will be a useful link to them.

We're currently in the process of changing the look of our site. When the "new look" is up and running we'll add your link. Thanks for running such a fantastic site!

Cheers,
Deborah

P.S. If you'd like to check out our website, it's at www.bccf.com

jdjewell

Registered User.
Local time
If you don't have a web site...

...or your web site doesn't get a lot of traffic, and you still want to help, you could probably do a google search and click on the link they have to this site. I don't have my personal site running currently, so I will do this as much as possible in the meantime.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom