1 Star Amazon reviews of classic films/albums (1 Viewer)

Minkey

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 15:42
This raises a smile clicky it's a list of 1 star Amazon reviews of what are generally considered classic films/albums, they are real comments but I concede some of them may be 'fake' but here is a couple of highlights:

On This Is Spinal Tap

Okay, seriously, who the heck are these Spinal Tap fellas? I’m an expert on music (I studied the art form for four years, know every artist of the last 40 years, and scored an A+ on my math test…which really doesn’t have anything to do with music, but it shows you that I am intellegent), and have never heard of these guys before. Let me ask you a perfectly reasonable question: why would you want to watch a documentary on a band that you’ve never heard of before? And to top it all off, the interviewer is some guy named Rob (who resembles a pig! That’s right, a little piggy!). If I wanted to look at a hog for an hour, I’d make some bacon!

Also of note is that there’s some character named ‘Bobbi Fleckman’. How can you people be fooled so easily? Don’t you realize that it’s nothing but a cheap disguise? It’s really The Nanny, Fran Fine! Nice try, Fran, but I didn’t believe it for one second! I guess sometimes, you just have to get away from that butler and that old British guy!

People, whatever you do, don’t buy this trash! Just wait until Limp Bizkit (the greatest band ever!) makes a documentary on their wild and crazy and cool antics! It’s sure to put this to shame!

On 2001 - A Space Odyssey

I popped it in the player and to my surprise it just looked like a fake documentary about monkeys with a couple of guys in really fake looking monkey costumes. Kind of like Planet of the Apes. 5 minutes in: Still monkeys (no narraration or anything either). 10 minutes in I asked myself “How are they going to stretch this out for a whole stupid-movie?!” I will never know. Because when a monkey threw a bone up in the air so high that it went into space and morphed into a rocket-ship I was done with this garbage. Who on earth would predict the year 2001 would be like that!? I returned it shortly after that and rented Mortal-Kombat 2 which was way more realistic with better fighting. In conclusion, you would be much better-off renting a documentary about apes, or even Gorillas in the mist, or maybe Planet of the Apes which this movie is trying to be. AVOID!! Later.

Enjoy :)

oumahexi

Free Range Witch
Local time
Today, 16:42
On This Is Spinal Tap
This person really needs therapy! Everyone knows Spinal Tap were the greatest band of the 70s :D

On 2001 - A Space Odyssey

Enjoy :)

LOL, I'm sure this was my Mother-in-Law. We let her borrow a copy of Philadelphia a few weeks back and she gave it back saying she didn't understand it. Some black guy running around London in a kilt because he was chased out of LA by drug dealers... "change to the DVD chanel silly woman!" :D

Rick Stanich

King and Supreme Ruler
Local time
Today, 08:42
On This Is Spinal Tap
Okay, seriously, who the heck are these Spinal Tap fellas? I’m an expert on music (I studied the art form for four years, know every artist of the last 40 years, and scored an A+ on my math test…which really doesn’t have anything to do with music, but it shows you that I am intellegent),

To be an expert on a particular subject one should know what he/she is talking about.

I am not an expert, I didnt score an A+ on math and I am considered highly intellegent by my peers. Butt, I did stay at a Holidy Inn Express once and on that note, scoring an A+ on math only means you scored an A+ on math.
I bet he/she also doesnt know who "The Edward" is or was. ;)

Rich

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 16:42
Everyone knows Spinal Tap were the greatest band of the 70s :D

Which just goes to show how poor the opposition was in those days, a flaw which has continued onto today:mad::p

Alc

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 11:42
LOL, I'm sure this was my Mother-in-Law. We let her borrow a copy of Philadelphia a few weeks back and she gave it back saying she didn't understand it. Some black guy running around London in a kilt because he was chased out of LA by drug dealers... "change to the DVD chanel silly woman!" :D
She does sound confused - he was running around Liverpool, surely? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom