Local time
Today, 03:30
That's pretty bad ass!

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
Today, 11:30
Who is Scarlet Johansson?

I don't believe that is a serious question, not because you must have heard of her, but because I know that you are intelligent enough to have heard of Google and Wikipedia.

Brian

Thales750

Formerly Jsanders
Local time
Today, 06:30
I figured she was some kind of Pop person. Of which, I could completely care less. certainly not enough to look her up.

Actually ,I was bragging about being detached from common interest. I don't care about gossip, fashion, who is sleeping with whom, or which model is the worlds most beautiful.

Last edited:

GeoM528

Local time
I see a big bright future for 3D printing, especially for the industry I'm in. Currently, we are using Makerbot 3D printer and 3D2print’s filaments for our daily production. I’ve been working in craft and jewellery industry for almost 5 years and we haven’t seen a more cost efficient technology like this before.

Thales750

Formerly Jsanders
Local time
I see a big bright future for 3D printing, especially for the industry I'm in. Currently, we are using Makerbot 3D printer and 3D2print’s filaments for our daily production. I’ve been working in craft and jewellery industry for almost 5 years and we haven’t seen a more cost efficient technology like this before.

Would you recommend Maker bot?

I'm in the market for both a 3D printer and 3D scanner

Charl80

Registered User.
Local time
Interesting thread to read. Very exciting to watch 3D printing make a splash and will be interested to observe its progress.

Ebweaver

Registered User.
Local time
3D printing is about to takeoff, I'm wildly intrigued by how fast it's getting together.

scott-atkinson

I'm with the Witch.......
Local time
Still no news on a Scarlett Johansen printer anytime soon though :(

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
When they are able to print a fully functional version of Scarlett Johansen then I will be interested and be first in the line to buy the printer :p :cool: :D

Thought of this when tonight's Christmas Lecture on BBC4 got to ultra haptics.

Brian

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
No not 3d printing but holograms with the haptics possibly providing touchy feelie sensations !!

Brian

PS sorry to divert the thread, but it was festive time and a few drinks.

Thales750

Formerly Jsanders
Local time
It makes you wonder

If you could have the perfect bodied android, complete with every functional female quality...

Would you still have a need for a spouse?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom