Access Mailing labels (1 Viewer)

gem1204

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 08:54
Does anyone know where I can download label templates for MS Access 2003? I'm trying to create mailing labels using the label wizard and I need to use avery label wizard AV5161. AV5161 doesn't show in the list of labels under avery on my computer. I know the templates exists because it shows up on my computer at work.

I've tried googling "Avery Templates" but all I've been able to find are templates for MS Word.

Does anyone know where I can get an updated list of labels for MS Access?

Thanks
GEM 1204

HiTechCoach

Local time
Today, 10:54
Does anyone know where I can download label templates for MS Access 2003? I'm trying to create mailing labels using the label wizard and I need to use avery label wizard AV5161. AV5161 doesn't show in the list of labels under avery on my computer. I know the templates exists because it shows up on my computer at work.

I've tried googling "Avery Templates" but all I've been able to find are templates for MS Word.

Does anyone know where I can get an updated list of labels for MS Access?

Thanks
GEM 1204

You might not of installed them.

You might trying running the Office/Access setup and select "all" Access options.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 11:54
You can create custom templates. Get the specs from your PC at work if you can't load the actual template.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom