Best gaming Projector (1 Viewer)

charlesmilo

Local time
, 19:33
Hi
I love to play games and spend most of my free time in gaming studios. Now I have plan to convert my room into gaming studio / Home Theater to enjoy amazing entertainment experience at home. The only problem I am facing is I did not know which gaming/Movie projector I should choose. Please do suggest me some with high performance and HD display that did not disappoint me.
Thanks

Mark_

Longboard on the internet
Local time
Best advice I can give is check the lumen value.

Check the link below for some guidance. How bright depends mostly on how bright your gaming room will be / how large your display area is;

https://www.projectorpeople.com/resources/lumen-guide.asp

Also invest in a very good display surface. If you can, get the same material they use for projection screens.

Vassago

Former Staff Turned AWF Retiree
Local time
, 22:33
And for gaming, look for one with a gaming mode of some kind and compare lag by reading through forums. Lag is critical with video processing if you intend to do much gaming.

Akyosuke

Banned
Local time
For gaming, the new sony 285 line (or better, 385, 675) is perfect. It has a low latency game mode and true 4K. I use my theater primarily for gaming. I'm 50% gaming, 24% music, 24% tv, 2% movies. After playing games on a 135" screen, you will never go back to a small TV or PC monitor for gaming. And 4K games looks tons better on a 4K projector than 4K movies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom