Today, 23:38
on access option->client setttings, you should have this:
View attachment 105746
1673609647681.png

my settings are same

accessonly11

Local time
Since that's splitted database. Share your frontend copy to each user computer and relink to backend. Make sure to save as accde and disable shift after your relink the backend. Maybe you just share the frontend shortcut to the user not the frontend itself.
i distribute each user an seprate copy of front end as .accde (executable) files

accessonly11

Local time
dear members,
my problem of blank subform solved,
there is error by my side, as i did not notice record locks was set to = All Records, i change it to edited records.
now working well, thanks to all

arnelgp

..forever waiting... waiting for jellybean!
Local time
Tomorrow, 02:38
there is error by my side, as i did not notice record locks was set to = All Records, i change it to edited records.
you should also Set it to default = No Locks.
this will let Access take control of the locking (which is when it is saving the record).
when you set it to Edited Records, another user (on multiusers environ), will not be able to
At least view the record.

Kamayo Ako

Local time
Today, 21:38
you should also Set it to default = No Locks.
this will let Access take control of the locking (which is when it is saving the record).
when you set it to Edited Records, another user (on multiusers environ), will not be able to
At least view the record.
Ang layo nang pagkaunawa ko sa issue...

Yung ginawa mo pala ng module sir, hindi ko alam kung paano gamitin. try ko duon sa ginawa mo na deped caraga nalito ako. pasensya na sir for being spoon feed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom