Bye and Thanks (1 Viewer)

Wayne Cramer

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 22:40
My contract developing Access applications ends in two weeks. The first of July I head to the Andes mountains of Venezuela to work with my non-profit organization Andean Aid. I love this work - even more than working with Access. :D
Visit us at andeanaid.org if you get the chance. I'll be updating the site during the trip.
Thanks to everyone for helping me in hard spots and keeping me entertained at the Water Cooler. A special thanks goes out to Bob Larson, who causes me a sigh of relief when I see him weighing in on a problem. I'll miss all of my virtual friends - even Rich! :p
Hopefully, I'll be back in the Access biz sometime after the end of July. If so I'll "see" you all then. If not, que sera sera
Gracias por todos - Wayne

Local time
Drag. I'll definitely miss your help. Enjoy your new work! Chime back in every now and then.

R

Rich

The "this is me link" doesn't work:confused:

pbaldy

Wino Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Yesterday, 20:40
Best wishes Wayne. My daughter will be leaving sometime soon on a Peace Corps mission. She doesn't know where yet, but since she's fluent in Spanish, I assume South America is a strong possibility.

Wayne Cramer

Registered User.
Local time
Best wishes Wayne. My daughter will be leaving sometime soon on a Peace Corps mission. She doesn't know where yet, but since she's fluent in Spanish, I assume South America is a strong possibility.
Good for her. How long will she be gone? I know she'll love it.

pbaldy

Wino Moderator
Staff member
Local time
It is in the range of 2 years, and I can tell you that's going to be a long 2 years for the old man. :(

pbaldy

Wino Moderator
Staff member
Local time
I intend to, but I'll still be glad when she's home safe. I realize that carries with it an implied "no place else is safe", which is ridiculous, but I suppose it's human nature to feel safest at home. She spent 6 months studying in Madrid and another 4 working in Germany and has traveled all over Europe. Frankly she's more world-wise than I am, but that won't stop me from worrying. :p

pbaldy

Wino Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Very true Brian. It's the nature of the beast.

Wayne Cramer

Registered User.
Local time
Well, this nis my last day of my contract. The folks here are taking me out for a nice lunch. I worked 25 years at my full time job and didn't have a lunch when I left. So, the experience has been very good. I've enjoyed my work and developed even better Access skills - thanks in good measure to the people on this forum. I'll be in Venezuela for the next month then hopefully I can find another contract. If I do I'll drop in again.
Chao amigos!

oumahexi

Free Range Witch
Local time
Today, 04:40
Well, this nis my last day of my contract. The folks here are taking me out for a nice lunch. I worked 25 years at my full time job and didn't have a lunch when I left. So, the experience has been very good. I've enjoyed my work and developed even better Access skills - thanks in good measure to the people on this forum. I'll be in Venezuela for the next month then hopefully I can find another contract. If I do I'll drop in again.
Chao amigos!
Good luck Wayne

Fifty2One

Legend in my own mind
Local time
¡Buen viaje e hasta luego!

Chao amigos!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom