Came back for a visit but no priviledges (1 Viewer)

barrymk2

Local time
Today, 00:56
Hi people I've looked in a couple of times to see how you're all doing but now find my account won't let me post or PM etc so had to register a new ID. Is this a result of some changes I missed? I have emailed Jon but no response.

Hope my old mates are all thriving. Barry

Vassago

Former Staff Turned AWF Retiree
Local time
Yesterday, 19:56
Did you change your email address recently with your old account? It looks like your account is listed as Users Awaiting Email Confirmation. If you go into your old account and change your email address again, it will send the confirmation email, which should let you activate your account again.

I'd do it for you, but only admins have that access. I can only view.

barrymk2

Local time
Hi Vass. Thanks for your help. No I've made no changes at all. I've reset my email in the cp but so far no privileges (spelt right this time)

Vassago

Former Staff Turned AWF Retiree
Local time
Yesterday, 19:56
Hi Vass. Thanks for your help. No I've made no changes at all. I've reset my email in the cp but so far no privileges (spelt right this time)

I'm still seeing the same email address listed on your profile. Did you go in and change the email address and then click the link in the confirmation email?

BarryMK

4 strings are enough
Local time
Hi Vass finally got the new email to stick. Cheers

BarryMK

4 strings are enough
Local time
Well if we can't get you voted in for President and heaven knows Obama is turning into a sad knee-jerk disappointment we'll have to start a campaign to up your own privileges. Cheers and thanks again. Barry

PS
I can't see any sign of the outrageous Mr C Essex - I hope he hasn't been hounded out?

MrsGorilla

Rat Race Participant
Local time
Yesterday, 18:56
Ah Barry...hope things have been going well for you. I'm a bit late to the party, I'm afraid. :(

BarryMK

4 strings are enough
Local time
Hi Cindy

I'm great thanks, hope things are good for you? The latest lineup of the band is just starting to gig and is looking good. Spending my retired days recording songs in my little studio and baking bread! The fig tree in my garden has delivered brilliantly this year and I have a bumper harvest of grapes. What's not to like?:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom