Check box center alignment (1 Viewer)

Gismo

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 02:01
Hi all,

Has anyone come across an easy way of centering a check box?
when a check box is created, it is aligned top left of the orange block and not centered with the label
I then remove from layout to center or manually create the check box without a layout

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 00:01
You can also use images on command buttons. You can have any image you like. See my blog here for more information:-

If anyone would like a free copy of the code, use this 100% discount code:- f6nb633

Last edited:

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Yesterday, 16:01
Hi. When using a layout, you can add empty cells to center the checkbox.

Mike Krailo

Local time
Yesterday, 19:01
Has anyone come across an easy way of centering a check box?
when a check box is created, it is aligned top left of the orange block and not centered with the label
I then remove from layout to center or manually create the check box without a layout
Are you referring to vertical centering? Try removing the layout and then selecting the label only. Then in the properties for Top, enter in a value that centers the label onto the checkbox. The value will be about 0.05 less than the original value. At least, that's what it is for me using inches. It may be different if you are using centimeters. Not much of an improvement, but it is a little easier to work with that way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom