Crosstab Help (1 Viewer)

Acropolis

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 23:36
Hi All,

I have created a cross tab to show the various stages of a project, and if they have been completed or not.

The stages can vary from project to project, so can't use anything fixed.

I have the cross tab showing the stages in the correct order, no problem. But what i am struggling with is getting to to show only the stages for the project that is been viewed at the time.

When the project form is opened, the ProjectID is set in a tmepvar (tmpProjectID), but it appear I can't use this to filter the cross tab results.

The cross tab is running form a query, and it doesn't work when i put the tempura in there either.

Any idea's, as without been able to filter the results, it is completely useless to me.

Help :D

Thanks

Acropolis

Registered User.
Local time
When I have the temp var listed anywhere, i get an error saying it isn't recognised.

pbaldy

Wino Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 15:36
Sounds like the error you'll get if the parameter isn't declared. I haven't used TempVars, but have used forms to filter crosstabs many times.

Acropolis

Registered User.
Local time
Sorted it, added [TempVars]![tmpProjectID] as a parameter and it now works fine.

pbaldy

Wino Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 15:36
Glad you sorted it.

Acropolis

Registered User.
Local time
Fixed that, but found another problem now of how to display the results in a form.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom