Diseases? (1 Viewer)

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
Today, 16:25
Sorry to hear your news Friday, I'm glad that you are having a positive outlook, it's the way to go.
If it helps my wife was diagnosed with a cancer in 1992 and given 3-10yrs average 5, last year we did Morocco and Australia, and still have hopes of seeing your Siuthern States again next year, but it included the Gulf coast so not sure. Yes the disease is progressing but she refuses to stop living, still managing a couple of mornings a week at the Kindergarten, so go for it and live.

Brian

Last edited:

Friday

Registered User.
Local time
Rich said:
I've always thought that Thick as a brick would be an ideal signature tune for Bush and Bliar

Yes, if only they would "sit this one out". :cool:

Friday

Registered User.
Local time
Brianwarnock said:
Sorry to hear your news Friday, I'm glad that you are having a positive outlook, it's the way to go.
If it helps my wife was diagnosed with a cancer in 1992 and given 3-10yrs average 5, last year we did Morocco and Australia, and still have hopes of seeing your Siuthern States again next year, but it included the Gulf coast so not sure. Yes the disease is progressing but she refuses to stop living, still managing a couple of mornings a week at the Kindergarten, so go for it and live.

Brian

Positive is the only thing I know. Good for your wife! She is beating the odds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom