European Diaspora (1 Viewer)

Rich

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 18:24
I suspect they leave because they realise there is no chance I am actually going to join their religion.

They are usually jehovah's witnesses.
I've always wondered why athiests don't go around knocking on doors looking for new members or money for some bloody old building or the leader of the group:confused:;)

chergh

blah
Local time
I've always wondered why athiests don't go around knocking on doors looking for new members or money for some bloody old building or the leader of the group:confused:;)

Laziness I suspect

PNGBill

Win10 Office Pro 2016
Local time
Tomorrow, 05:24
One small advantage of living in a "higher security" situation is no one knocks on your door.

They have to be let into the gate first.

They could climb over the razor wire but that can be a little scratchy at times.:eek:

Much easier to pretend you are out when they can't surprise you at the door.

Vassago

Former Staff Turned AWF Retiree
Local time
Today, 13:24

I'm actually thinking of starting an athiest charity to help out people in need. ;)

pascaly

Registered User.
Local time
Tomorrow, 03:24
Laziness I suspect

No, more likely they respect people's privacy and don't feel the need to brainwash others into thinking the same, closed-minded thoughts as them.

chergh

blah
Local time
No, more likely they respect people's privacy and don't feel the need to brainwash others into thinking the same, closed-minded thoughts as them.

My previous comment may have been sarcastic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom