Fitting to Screen Resolution (1 Viewer)

Mahendra

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 10:41
Hello,

I created a form which fits to my screen resolution. When I open it through an another computer which has different screen resolution then my form is opening according to my 1st screen resolution.

I wanted to fit the form resolution to the desktop on which it it opening. Is it possible?

could you kindly let me know how to set the form the screen resolution on which the form is opening.​

Mahendra

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 10:41
can anyone help me out please.......

Simon_MT

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 18:41
Presuming you are using Access 2007 0r above you need to size the form to the smallest resolution. The controls will need to be Arranged which has mxied results when Stacked. Padding will provide individual spacing. Then the Horizontal and Vertical Anchoring that allow controls to expand. A tabulated form will need horizontal Anchor set to Both and Vertical Anchor to Both. The same will apply to the subforms contained on the Tabs.

Subforms only allow one control to expand and anything to the Left and Right of the control will be anchored accordingly to their relative position to the Control with the horizontal Anchor that is set to Both.

You will need to play around with anchoring, arranging and padding to get the right appearance.

Simon

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom