Friday plane crash. (1 Viewer)

ChrisO

Registered User.
Local time
Tomorrow, 01:50
Question:
------
If an aircraft crashes on the border between Canada and the US, where will the survivors be buried?
------

Even if you see your answer already posted please repost your view and, if you like, give any brief reason you think your answer is correct.

Chris.

pbaldy

Wino Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 08:50
Why would you bury survivors? Haven't they suffered enough? :p

Answer hidden above.

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
Today, 16:50
I got this wrong as a kid by rushing to be the first to answer I'm not falling for it again.

Brian

kevlray

Registered User.
Local time
I would suppose it would depend where they were living when they do die!!! :)

Fifty2One

Legend in my own mind
Local time
A short while ago a small 4 seater aircraft crashed into a cemetery and they ended up recovering hundreds of bodies.

Vassago

Former Staff Turned AWF Retiree
Local time
Today, 11:50
You have to bury them to get rid of the evidence of course.

ChrisO

Registered User.
Local time
Tomorrow, 01:50
Okay, I was going to leave the question here for much longer before answering but there doesn't seem to be much interest.

There are a few different answers available on the web but it surprises me how many people think we don't bury survivors. (You can Google the question and try to get an idea of the bias towards that answer.)

I was looking at this the other day:- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millvina_Dean
From the above article:-
"Millvina was cremated and on 24 October 2009, her ashes were scattered from a launch at the docks in Southampton where the Titanic set sail."

In other words:-
A lot of people think we don't bury survivors and yet they don't think it odd that a survivor would be cremated.

There is something odd about the question.

Chris.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom